Interview with Yuki Tanaka, Hiroshima University professor, Historian
Published: Sep 15, 2012
Wikipedia of Yuki Tanaka: History Professor at Hiroshima University. Wrote extensively about forced prostitution under the Japanese Empire, as well as in Japan under the US military rule. Also wrote about laws of warfare.
At 5:30 in
Yuki Tanaka, Hiroshima University professor: As far as the A-bomb survivors are concerned, now they realized that the radiation problem is very similar to the problem that they went through, the fear of cancer and leukemia.
Finally they realized they made a huge mistake by supporting the use of nuclear energy.
Use of nuclear energy and also nuclear accident is a crime against humanity.
So, we have to think of this equally as the use of nuclear weapons.
Published: September 16th, 2012 at 11:50 am ET
- Professor: Japan newborns were treated like guinea pigs for study of nuclear weapons and radiation — Stillborn babies secretly shipped to US for research April 24, 2012
- Professor in Japan Blasts Gov’t, Tepco: “These are lies, they’re absolutely lies” (VIDEO) July 10, 2012
- AP: Link between nuclear weapons and nuclear power is “becoming increasingly clear” says Japan professor — Nuclear power industry not thrilled people are talking about it July 31, 2012
- Professor: Fukushima disaster is the worst case of nuclear contamination in history — It’s a crisis for all humanity — Building up to something much worse? (VIDEO) October 4, 2013
- Scientists: Over 60,000,000 killed by nuclear fallout… More than 120,000,000 cancers from radioactive releases… Doesn’t include millions more dead babies and fetuses — Professor: “Horrifying… This is a war crime far greater in magnitude than any that has occurred in recorded human history” (VIDEO) May 5, 2016