Published: August 27th, 2014 at 1:48 pm ET

Source term estimation of atmospheric release due to the Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Power Plant accident by atmospheric and oceanic dispersion simulations, Japan Atomic Energy Agency, 2013 (emphasis added):

• FNPP1 accident widely dispersed radionuclides across the entire North Pacific region… simulation results in some area of the eastern North Pacific showed a tendency of underestimation against observed data… the simulation results in the eastern North Pacific [for 134Cs] were also lower than the measurement results. This tendency indicates that the actual abundance of 134Cs in the eastern North Pacific was higher… We attributed this tendency to an underestimation of the release rate in the initial source term… source term was estimated on the basis of environmental monitoring data on land. However, monitoring data in the ocean were not considered… accuracy of the initial source term [from March 12-14] was low…  it was impossible to classify the volume of the amount released as a result of [Unit 3's] explosion.
  • Cesium-134 simulation with the new source term… the new source term increased the traffic transport of radionuclides to the east… the new release rates at all 18 terms increased… However, the simulation results [using new source term] in some areas of the eastern North Pacific remain underestimated.

Note: Rightmost point inside large oval in the graph above shows a calculated (i.e. estimated) Cs-134 level of below 2E-05 Bq/L (.02 Bq/m³). The observed CS-134 level exceeded 1E-02 Bq/L (10 Bq/m³) — 500+ times than estimated.

94th Annual American Meteorological Society Meeting, 2014:

• The Science Council of Japan launched a model intercomparison project to review the capability of current numerical models to reproduce the transport of radioactive materials released to the environment as a result of the Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Power Plant… results show relatively good agreement of the deposition pattern of 137Cs, indicating significant deposition of 137Cs over the northwestern Pacific up to the Aleutian Islands, and reaching to the western part of North America.
  • 7:30 in — TY Tanaka, Japan Meteorological Agency: This map shows the horizontal distribution of cesium-137. As you can see, they show similar patterns of results from Fukushima power plant to the northwest Pacific Ocean and to the Aleutians. Some models reach very low North America — but some of them reach very high.

Watch Tanaka’s presentation here

Published: August 27th, 2014 at 1:48 pm ET

150 comments to Japan Researchers: Models show North America hit with ‘very high’ levels from Fukushima plume — Radioactive material in ocean off West Coast was up to 500 times more than expected (VIDEO)

• fireguyjeff fireguyjeff

"…monitoring data in the ocean were not considered… "

Doh!!!!!

• Jebus Jebus

Nuclear Evolution

Atomic Selection

Corrupt Data

No Plan

• Gasser Gasser

‪Bob Dylan; ‬
    The Times they are a changin'

~~~~~~~~~

Come gather 'round people

Wherever you roam

And admit that radioactive waters

Around you have grown

And accept it that soon

You'll be Cesium drenched to the bone.

Folks your time for you

Is no longer worth savin’

Then you better not start Swimmin'

Or you'll sink like a Plutonium stone

For the times they are a-changin'.

Come enenews writers and critics

Who prophesies with your pen

And keep your eyes wide

This ELE catastrophe won't come again

And start speaking soon

For the wheel's still in meltdown spin

And there's tellin' who

That it's TEPCO were namin’.

For the whistle blowers now

Will be later to win

For the times they are a-changin'.

(Cont)

• Socrates

80% of their nuclear poison blew out over the ocean but they measured on land, not counting reactor three when it blew up. As a result, they accidentally under-estimated the doses.

Reminds of a drunk driver who just killed several pedestrians, "Officer, I only had one drink!"

By minimizing the actual dose, people did not take adequate precautions to protect their families who were downwind. I have never met a person I would trust with radiation. Mistakes do happen, especially where profits are to be made.

Civilian populations have to expose themselves to deadly radiation for this industry. The defense departments also require civilians to be exposed to testing and accidents. Einstein knew that this would happen because of anthropology. Higher primates are still primates.

• TEPCO did an incredibly bad job of managing information and use of data was bastardized; both JGov and TEPCO put at risk many people because they did not follow protocols and gave bad information about safe destinations. It's all very revolting.

• We Not They Finally

Not that the U.S. did not know. OF COURSE IT WAS KNOWN. Obama took the wife and kids to South America on a sudden, unplanned trip during the initial plume. And they don't live on the West Coast at all. All he had to say was stay out of the rain as a precaution. Never even got that much.

• name999 name999

socrates, I think there is no accurate dose, nothing is accurate because of the design of need to know.

• Socrates

Need to know vs. Public health is tricky. When does not creating panic get trumped by giving a warning to potentially exposed populations? When do vested interests trump public safety?

Paul Revere road through the streets warning, The British are coming!" What if he had held stock in the Bank of England?

If the theater is on fire, it should be proclaimed by disinterested persons with due regard to not causing panic. But the arsonists themselves are rarely objective.

If the president left the Northern Hemisphere with his family suddenly, that conduct could be non-assertive conduct that speaks volumes, between the lines, that massive amounts of fallout was coming our way.

• PhilipUpNorth

They didn't even recommend that teachers in the PNW keep the kiddies inside at recess on the days the plume produced the most fallout.
    Many thanks, US, for once again putting the interests of the nuclear industry above public health.
    Also note that all estimates based on models gave lower then actual results.

Any questions? ;)

• just breathe just breathe

A 500x fold increase in still births in North America since 3/11 I'd bet!
    All coming from the Pacific ocean with " 500 times more radioactive material than expected."
    Lets not forget that never ending, globe cirulating, PLUME!
    Thank you "newsers, your constant supply of the Truth, provides me some small bit of solace
    in this madness.
    Peace and Blessings to you all!

• We Not They Finally

"Note: Rightmost point inside large oval in the graph above shows a calculated (i.e. estimated) Cs-134 level of below 2E-05 Bq/L (.02 Bq/m³) and an observed CS-134 level of more than 1E-02 Bq/L (10 Bq/m³). THE OBSERVED LEVEL IS OVER 500 TIMES THE ESTIMATED LEVEL."

• rogerthat

… ''monitoring data in the ocean were not considered… from [March 12-14] the estimation accuracy of the initial source term at this period was low… it was impossible to classify the volume of the amount released as a result of [the Unit 3] explosion. …
    … The observed level is over 500 times the estimated level. …
    - the new scientific method: never let facts stand in the way of a good make-believe model.
    So the new rule of thumb: listen to what they say, then multiply by 500, then multiply by 10 because ''the simulation results [using new source term] in some areas of the eastern North Pacific remain underestimated.''
    And we'll never really know because ''monitoring data in the ocean were not considered… from [March 12-14] the estimation accuracy of the initial source term at this period was low… it was impossible to classify the volume of the amount released as a result of [the Unit 3] explosion.''
    The UN and the IAEA based their assessments of relative harm on these make-believe early models. I look forward with interest to their revised assessments ha ha ha. I won't hold my breath because i'm too busy laughing.

• rogerthat

as wntf points out: ''It's all right, folks. It's only cesium. Not everyone's heart will stop cold. At least not all at once [sarc]. And oh, there are close to 2,000 OTHER radionuclides?''
      - so do we multiply by 500 for the initial underestimation, multiply by 10 for the ongoing underestimation, and then multiply by 2000 for the other radionuclides? ha ha ha, science is fun, i got to run off, get some degrees, become an authority so i can also play make-believe. just think, no need to test, just wing it, all you need is a good imagination. and if you do by mischance run into some real data, just divide by 2000, then divide by 10, then divide by 500 and viola! you have an authoritative model that is so clean that it is fit for human consumption.

• Hi All,
    Can anyone answer this… I live in Ontario Canada (North of Toronto); how bad were we hit initially here in my region? I know it was really bad on the west coast but is it fair to say that the levels would have been considerably less where I am?

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

Are you ready?

This is what is coming and I think it will spike by 300%, but then, this is what a released manmade radioactive contamination poison, that knows no borders, does to all biological life exposed. :(

Them there golden years are no longer golden.. :(

• earthsmith earthsmith

Keep detoxing and chelation with quality herbs. Don't forget to take a few days off to re-up with quality minerals, vitamins and proper nutrition.
    The plume was massive, nothing like it ever before.
    The plume is everyday
    The plume is forever
    Peace and be as well as can be.

• We Not They Finally

Minerals is actually VERY important. A lot of key radionuclides supplant specific minerals in the body — plutonium for iron, strontium for calcium, uranium for magnesium, cesium for potassium, undoubtedly many others.

Sea vegetables (kelp, spirulina, seaweed) used to be excellent for mineral supplementation, now it's contaminated and dicey. Just always check the source. I think there are greenhouse-grown sea minerals out there.

• name999 name999

earsmith, this gets very expensive. I think you have to consider the food you eat.

• TheBigPicture TheBigPicture

NORTH AMERICA GOT NUKED . .

Hot particles (lots) were collected. The data is there. No simulations needed.

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

Had one land on my leg last night…felt like a bite.. but nothing there. :(

• Ok Obe, now that you mention what a hot particle landing feels like, I will too! Outside on two separate occasions (before I got a geiger counter) I was just looking around my yard and thinking about how friends have said as the years progress, the sun feels hotter, whiter glare and whatnot. So I'm pondering the whole different feel, easier to get sunburnt, I agree.

Next I was startled by the most unexpected series of ping! ping! ping!….several TINY separate dots of pain hit my exposed forearm.

I jumped, rubbed my arm…saw nothing in the air and thought wow, WTH? that felt exactly like when hot welding sparks hit skin. I've occasionally used a metal grinder which throws sparks but not quite as a piercing quick jab into the skin feeling. It's hard to describe how it's such a tiny but distinct invisible dart of needle sharp pain.

A couple weeks later, when I had shorts on, was outside, checking out my plants and walking here and there. ZING! One hit my leg…again didn't see a mark but it was the same fast spit of pain that the previous ones did. So sudden and impossible to not notice.

Finally I mentioned it during a phone call to the friend in Florida…she was glad I did since it also had happened to her and neither of us had wanted to bring it up as it's the kind of statement that put's a person in the *Yup, you're a loonie alarmist* category.

So….any other loonies out there? :)

• DUDe DisasterInterpretationDissorder

Stingy , itchi and scratchy , nothing to see.. hands and arms..yes..

And i had my right upper leg burning sensation for more than half a year.
          Once i awoke yelling because it felt like someone was hot ironing the thing..nothing to see..doctor's blanc stare told me it was..in my head..
          luckily it went away for a few month's now..
          And i had a bloody nose for a few weeks too..combined with sick lungs , lots of mucus , but no blood from lungs.. healed togheter in a few hours on sep 22 , but can't remember the year..

We can shower..our food on the other hand..shower's in the rain..

• DUDe DisasterInterpretationDissorder

"…but can't remember the year.."

Its going on for quit some time now… and it's still just the beginning..

• Good strategy is to decontaminate in case of something like that. Assume they also settled in hair, etc. Scrub down, with brush, soap, hot water.

Test with pancake style Geiger counter. Go over hair, hands, feet, exposed skin surfaces, until they test same as background.

This is just another reason for having your own high quality radiation testing tool; keep it handy.

• hbjon hbjon

The most ionizing of the known radiation is spontaneous fission, because of the recoil and the mass of the particles involved. Not to mention three neutrons that transmute three other atoms into entirely different matter. So, if a small cluster of transuranic isotopes were to land on one of your limbs, yes it can be felt. Better externally than internally, of course.
          When I was just knee high to a grasshopper, I got an ant farm for Christmas. I had great fun watching the ants tunnel their way through the sand and build a wonderful little society. My big brother often times had to be a jerk and give the farm a few good shakes. What happens is the ants go hysterical and work their way to the top of the sand and begin raising all sort of hell about their newly found conditions.
          In California, there was a big earthquake and now all those little invisible radioactive ants are up biting the hell out folk by the bay and inland towards sac.
          Noble gases will make very weak bonds with matter and it only takes a little shake to free them sometimes. A chemist by the name of Johannes Diderik van der Waals discovered these weak forces.

• PlowboyGrownUp

I have been having similar things happen. Thought it might be fabric softener that's being used against my requests…probably not.

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

That's it..that's the phantom pain/bite/spark..with no one there. :(

Perfect description LastChants! :)

I am glad I am not alone, since I notice all things in the force..

• Runningonlove Runningonlove

Here's some interesting, could-be-evidence of a hot particle…
          August 21 at 9AM, I was out taking a rad reading from my backyard lawn, as I have been doing 3 times a day for a few months now.
          It was reading near "normal background" levels,but then, in a split second, the numbers jumped up to about 12 times normal. This high reading then proceded to fade back down to normal over the space of just a minute or so. This was the first time I'd seen this phenomenon. What think ye?

• :) Right, it get's your attention. Sometimes it sounds like a mini-machine gun spurt going off. I can see damage from the radiation *tracks* and hot pockets on the leaves of some plants and surmise it's an example of how the bursts hit one area and not another.

Some plants will be doing OK, then after a rain storm, a day or so later, I can see the proof. There will be some little dots or streaks starting to turn whitish, then holes where bugs or fungus attack the weakened leaves and finally the layer of leaves that got hit will be loosing their chlorophyll making the coloration kind of a sickly reddish brown. However, the plant will keep putting on new growth and if no new hot particles are sweeping through, that next layer of leaves are fine.

So basically, we're talking about what nuclear experts consider a "safe low level" (haha) passing through, that definitely DOES damage plant cell structure however. Plants have no anti-nuker alarmist agenda turning their state of health on and off…plants don't lie. :)

And let me say, the rad counts don't even have to be THAT elevated…. maybe showing 8-10 CPM's higher than whatever my back ground average had been. My out in the yard normal, between new Fuki emissions, is roughly 19-23 CPM's these days on a GMC320-plus device.

• truthseek truthseek

I work outside A LOT (landscaping and lawn work, my therapy) and am routinely experiencing this INTENSE spiked pain… only to look and there is not a bug biting me or nothing visible.

I nearly thought it was my imagination, but suspected otherwise. I feel this a lot throughout my body. Glad and sad for this topic and clarification.

• truthseek truthseek

Ditto OBE, I know that sensation, thought
        (hoped) that I was imagining it… :-(

• YukonRadiation YukonRadiation

So my next question is how long do we have before the effects of 500 times worse shows it's face?
    I wonder how fast we can finish off the planet and our selfs if we really tried? a day , week , month just how fast and what will it take? i think i'm in shock just watching the world go by day by day rushing around with only our self interests in mind and heaven forbid you talk out about something that effects more then just your self! we are so screwed ! so it was lucky to find a four leaf clover , but is it lucky to find large patches of them? when this started i thought it would be cool to find a mutation of some sort and now i'm tired of them!

• As WNTF says…..all that the criminals that be had to do was say "Stay out of the rain"

Its a crime against humanity.

• danger kitty danger kitty

Stock,
      Oh yeah, ongoing crimes against humanity. And the crime is MURDER.
      PM Abe of Japan, Obama,and General Electric; whether you are ever convicted or not, you are guilty of MURDER.
      Whoops, the truth just slipped out there. Attending my mother's funeral seems to have that effect on a person.

• StPaulScout StPaulScout

" it was impossible to classify the volume of the amount released as a result of [Unit 3's] explosion. "

I will hazard a guess, all of it…….

• StPaulScout StPaulScout

Unfortunately the release of radioactivity continues unabated. What a gigantic cluster fuck…..

• jec jec

The then Governor of Virginia, McDonald, warned the state and the citizens not to drink rain water due to radiation. This is the same man charged and facing prison, left office early. One has to wonder if part of his troubles are due to NOT playing the game as I am sure a lot of other political types have done a lot worse than have a batty wife.

• WWJD WWJD

What happened in the past two wreks that caused my outside 24/7 radiation monitoring system to reach highs I have never seen before? Please view public graph below.

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

Have a piece of pie! :) This will need to be revised soon..blue will need to take up more of the pie. :(

• crill dog crill dog

The plume is everywhere! Here in the UK too. Pink sky at morning nuclear warning!!! Pink sky at night toxic shite!!! The whole world is fuked!Unless what i have heard about HAARP dispersing the radiation out of our atmosphere is true? The governments so called clean sweep.

• Crickets Crickets

Anyone ever tried to find cancer statistics for the U.S. that includes data after 3/11? Mysteriously, the only thing I can find now are pre-fuku. I'm sure I found a graph one time that included dates that were at least into 2012.

• Dick Shenary

Take a look at NetC gamma readings for Billings, Montana. CPM readings there are consistantly 550 to 800 CPM day after day. I thought that this was odd in that Billings is a small town with very little medical radiation sources. It seems unlikely that this level is from Fukushima as other small towns nearby do not have high readings. Then I read that Billings allows radioactive fracking waste water to be dumped in their community landfill for a price. Fracking techniques also use radioactive materials as markers. It seems the good local government of Billings has sold out the townspeople for fracking waste fees. More and more these days, it seems that energy production is killing or harming us except for the renewables.

• DrSpindrift

The source term is then 500 times what was originally calculated. That would be 500 Chernobyls, then? Thats three cores and three spent fuel pools and one engineering pool. Ouch.

• weeman

All I know is the janapese people should be thankful of small mercies, can you imagine the magnitude of the disaster if the majority of the radioactive substances had landed on the land, instead of in the sea, we are already seeing its effects on the whole pacific ocean and the west coast of America took a direct hit, what would have been the consequences if their was another country next door and took the brunt of the plumb, who would be responsible and how do you compensate that country, a simple sorry is not going to be good enough and say that is the price of progress? B.S.

• truthseek truthseek

Think about it DNA strands (I believe) are like an bi-directional antenna networks, heavily tied to how we deeply communicate with each other [obviously among many things] also tied to our critical evolution in this period of profound human spiritual ascension to reaching higher functioning levels of be'ing. On so many levels we are collectively being shunted, blocked from our higher capacities within this orbital plane of existence.

Welcome to the Zombie planet… Mad MAX and the ThunderDone (with respects to the movie)

• truthseek truthseek

ThunderDome (int) + Freudian Slip?

• name999 name999

nothing surprises anymore.

• clamshellernh clamshellernh

Info please
    Just got off phone with friend from Pasadena
    He said that the beaches are closed due to the hurricane
    Is this true and does this have any implications for the nuclear owner plants on the coast .
    I'm on the east coast and not sure of locations of plants
    Sorry but off topic is still messed up

Also looking for a map of NPP plants on west coast

Thanks I'm going to weather channel now

• Alan Reid Alan Reid

Still not a single word about getting the common spent fuel storage unit moved to a safer locale yet. Does North America even get the picture? A gargantuan quadruple barreled radioactive shotgun with 5 or 6 thousand tons of ammo. A serious wallop waiting to turn our whole biosphere inside out and nothing is being done to limit the damage COMING to North America and beyond. If they lose control of the CSFSU standing meters away from the destroyed reactors and it burns anyone want to guess as to how bad it will be even on the other side of the planet? That spent fuel IS the news of the day. Not doing something about that fuel BEFORE it burns is ADMITTING THEY WANT IT TO BURN FOLKS!!! WAKE UP!!

• We go surfing in Ventura, usually twice a week. This summer, I have the good fortune of having an Inspector Plus with and every surf session, the CPM average of the SAND is around 72 CPM to 80 CPM. It's been constant all summer.

We wash everything afterwards: wetsuits, booties, towels, boardshorts, et al. Then take a scrubbing shower followed by EDTA detox.

But even with those precautions, at those measurements, it's only a matter of time. 40 miles inland, averages are above 60 CPM, on ANYTHING we test.

Assuming what we are seeing must be typical for most of the area.

And as they say, these isotopes don't dillute. Tried waking up the other locals, but every one of them, simply doesn't want to know.

• And know this: People see me using the geiger counter, usually someone will ask what I am doing. Then I give them the 3 minute reality check on Fukushima, radiation levels. Almost invariably, someone else will discount every single word I'm telling whomever, with some bs about the government would tell us, or that's some kind of junk toy, not a "real" geiger counter, etc.

There is always some doubter on hand to keep things quiet. Every time.

When I start giving them the heavy facts, they actually get angry. Imagine that. At me.

I always say, better to know and know when to finally stop coming to the beach, then not know and watch your children die a horrible and agonizing death. And the little ones depend on us to protect them WITH THE TRUTH.

That shuts them up.

• tinfoiled tinfoiled

It seems people are quite happy in their ignorance. Unless the 'purveyors of truth' (CNN,FOX,BBC etc) tell them what's going on, it never happened. My neighbors wife used to wave or say "hi" when she saw me outside. After telling her about Fukushima and to avoid seafood from the Pacific, she pretends not to see me. She has teenage children and I felt it important to pass on the information.
      It's a sad state of affairs when people rely on the word of MSM, before they are willing to protect their families. :(

• I've had good luck with preceding any discussion of Fukushima by saying something like, "It's a trust thing. I don't believe regular media is suddenly going to be allowed to mention anything about the extra radioactive exposure we're still getting from the meltdowns. I mean think about it…the nuclear industries would get a bad name and pretty much the public would panic and want them shut down."

Then they either walk away in an understandable *fear of doom* knee-jerk reaction, or they respond and I answer best I can any questions they have.

• ISeePinkClouds

It is not that we simply were dosed here in the U>S> one time as a result of the thermonuclear detonation of FDNPP #3 Reactor Core and Spent Fuel Pool, as of today I have hardly heard anything about the amount of radionuclides still in the Upper Atmosphere circling the entire Earth every four days. Nor have I heard any discussion about the rate those radionuclides are entering the troposphere. I suppose Cyantists will begin to consider that source of radiation poison eventually, but we can't wait for that.
    I just want to make two personal comments regarding this. I have a Gieger Counter and I chart the readings. I have seen rain from the clouds carried by the Northern Jet Stream across Japan, and to the U.S., and over my location, to significantly increase radioactivity detected by my counter. Rain from clouds crossing the Pacific but at lower latitudes show greatly reduced readings by comparison. You can observe this too using NASA Satellite Imagery, and NETC.org. Also, in reference to radionuclide contamination in the U.S.: I have also observed that following a sighting of applied Geoengineering through the release of nano particles of aluminum and other elements from airplanes into the Upper Atmosphere that I see, within two to four hours, a double-humped spike in my Geiger Counter readings and chart. Multiple "chemtrails" produce more "spikes". I would like others to confirm these observations. It appears to me as if we are getting REPEATEDLY "dosed"…

• Johnny Blade Johnny Blade

@uwantsun; First, welcome to ENEnews! I haven't seen your screen name before so I wanted to say hello & glad you're with us! :)
    I know EXACTLY what you mean about the reactions of the sheep herd when you try to warn them that a pack of wolves are loose in the area so lethal it will get the young or vulnerable and all the rest soon after! I had a pair of neighbor-friends in a couple who lived next door & visited often enough to see my Geiger unit reach blood-curdling high readings from the air alone, much less the samples of snow from our porch railing or hood of my Jeep on a dry paper towel that they collected personally before watching me slide it under my pancake-tubed Geiger counter where it tested the maximum limits of its functional operating range even as far inland as our Midway Airport, Chicago,IL from Fukushima & even CA!! They looked puzzled at first but read my grave expressions & concern uncomfortably for awhile before telling me,"dude,stop!,you're ruining our buzz" & get angry that I was paying more attention to the "toy" clicking & chirping alarm that annoyed them as soon as the novelty wore off which was a few minutes after the alarm chime was still sounding but drowned out by my erratic,racing heartbeat??!!So what does my pals girl who spent her life in Long Beach,CA & whose family still resides there do?She makes an effin' snowball & eats it like an ice cream cone!! :( YUCK!As someone recently posted,"people ARE collectively stupid"!!Take Care :)

• Johnny Blade Johnny Blade

p.s., If you haven't been hangin' out here awhile before posting & didn't see any of my monotonous stream of depressingly detailed descriptions of our ongoing ordeal with my wife's aggressive,(previously)rare,Stage 3B Inflammatory Breast Cancer & her treatments for it & the "mysterious" seizure disorder that preceded her sudden,unexpected,near-terminal cancer by the time of diagnosis,then you probably will now! :( I've never had any doubt in my mind that her cancer @ age 39 began with the global fallout she would go out in to travel to her former job as a home health caregiver for seniors and her volunteer church activity duties during the Spring 2011 until her seizures & syncope,asthma & then cancer all took her down hard by the Valentines Day 2012 cancer diagnosis & chemo scheduling appointments tat began by 3/1/12! :(
      I was given "hands-on training" fast,hard & up close & personal and my messages still haven't gotten through to my thick-skulled,apathetic "friends",many of which opted to "unfriend" me from FarceBook(Boo Hoo Hoo,as I rub my eyes)NOT!!!(anymore anyways)…But I do feel a little bad for them & a LOT worse for their youngsters who rely on parental guidance & protection from ALL harm!! I've never stopped trying to get through to others & did manage to get through to a very few which is a start I suppose. People who think I try to scare them or make them look STUPIDER compared to me prove that they ARE all by themselves & I wish it wasn't so!…

• I've been posting here on and off for about 2 plus years.

• Also, the readings are definitely going up. They were about the mids 40s to low 60s 9 months ago, now average is 72 CPM to 80 plus.

It is definitely building…when the averages hit over 100 daily, we are quitting surfing. Something very beautiful, wonderful, connecting with the sea, sand, and air all at the same time.

• Lastly, we just came in from surfing this morning ( I live 10 minutes from the beach) the high was 107 CPM…then averaged lower.

We had to go. Big swells and DOH.

• Thanks for keeping us updated. I see it progressing a bit at a time here too. It's lower than yours right now but I'm very sick of mostly dirty grey clouds hanging there with pink that can range from pale haze on every horizon to the neon insanely vivid mixtures.

Today the sky is blue with some normal looking cumulus…only a couple of the grey smirchy (this day rainless) ones. I felt momentarily blessed but it kinda got ruined when I looked at the GMC.
      .17microSv with 32CPM's
      Creeping up averages. Crap!

• uriejarafa

Don't let an opportunity to say goodbye to being broke pass you by! Love sees no color .

JOIN==♥ Mixed Luv.c/o/m ♥ === The best choice for you!. Here you will meet lots of inter`racial sìngles and find friendship, love, romance, marriage or even more . Over 1700000 active members from local and worldwide. Easy to search. Black people meeting white people is why we are here. If you are sìngle, perhaps you can have a try.
    xcbxcbcxb

• 7he4uthor

facebook is a cia operation to make a book of faces
    for the purpose of finding doubles for presidents bankers and elites

now no one knows where the real ppl are