Published: May 18th, 2014 at 8:46 am ET

Jiji Press, May 16, 2014: Radiation Levels Hit Record Highs in Fukushima Seawater — Record-high radiation levels have been observed at five monitoring points [...] TEPCO said Friday. The findings followed a recent series of record-high levels of radiation detected in groundwater at the plant [...] TEPCO officials said that the cause of the rises in seawater radiation levels is unknown. [...] 1,900 becquerels per liter of tritium was detected in seawater sampled Monday from a point between the water intakes for the No. 2 and No. 3 reactors at the plant, up from the previous record high of 1,400 becquerels [...] At a nearby point, tritium levels rose to 1,400 becquerels from the previous record of 1,200 becquerels.

Japan Times, May 17, 2014: Record high radiation in seawater off Fukushima plant — Radiation has spiked to all-time highs at five monitoring points in waters adjacent to the crippled Fukushima No. 1 power station [Tepco] said [...] measurements follow similar highs detected in groundwater at the plant. Officials of Tepco [...] said the cause of the seawater spike is unknown. [...] at a point between the water intakes for the No. 1 and No. 2 reactors, seawater sampled Thursday was found to contain 840 becquerels of strontium-90, which causes bone cancer, and other beta ray-emitting isotopes, up from a previous record of 540 becquerels. At two monitoring sites outside the port, seawater was found Monday to contain 8.7 becquerels and 4.3 becquerels of tritium. The second site was about 3 km away.

See the latest monitoring results here (pdf)

Published: May 18th, 2014 at 8:46 am ET

1. Officials: ‘Nuclear fuel material’ leak at Fukushima — Japan TV: Record levels of radioactivity detected in seawater — Spiked “more than 200 times” at sampling location — Highest concentrations ever measured in 11 different areas (VIDEO) May 31, 2015
  2. Fukushima Unit 3 steaming again, third time in a week — Asahi: High radiation levels detected near where it was observed — Tepco does not know where it’s coming from (PHOTOS) July 24, 2013
  3. Tepco admits “radiation levels in groundwater are soaring” at Fukushima — “Strontium readings spike 6,500-fold in one day” (VIDEO) October 18, 2013
  4. Asahi: Radiation levels spike to record high in Fukushima groundwater well nearby ocean — Trench failures to blame, says Tepco — Million times more strontium/beta-ray source than cesium December 14, 2013
  5. TV: New concerns at Fukushima; Radioactive material “spilling into ocean” from layer 80 feet deep, officials suspect — Jiji: Record high radiation levels at 18 locations between reactors and Pacific; Crisis far from under control (VIDEO) June 25, 2014

135 comments to Japan Times: “Radiation has spiked to all-time highs” in ocean off Fukushima plant — Jiji: “Record-high radiation levels have been observed” Tepco says — Officials: “Cause of seawater spike is unknown”

• JP JP

"The cause for the rise in radiation is unknown."

This is laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

• Bay Area Guy 2

Unknown? It's off the coast from a f'ing nuclear power plant that's in no way, shape or form under any form of control. Ya think maybe, just MAYBE it might be coming from there? Idiot TEPCO.

As for Japan Times, why don't you just keep that headline from now until the end of your ability to publish a newspaper? It would save you a lot of time in prepping your presses.

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

Isn't that the news paper that has an article by a filmmaker about Fukushima Prefecture being a big and awesome place?

Fukushima Prefecture was a SMALL and wonderful place.. a little over 5,000 square miles ..(approx. size of Conn.)
      Fukushima prefecture is tiny and in deep trouble.

• Just starting a new community-written play, but I'm not sure if I know how to write plays, so I'll just do little snippets:

CUT to nuke plant, smoking in distance. PAN and ZOOM to TEPCO exec smoking cigar in foreground, drinking sake with geisha playing koto talking to UN observer:

TEPCO: We could build a giant vacuum cleaner to continually suck all the bad stuff out of Fukey and over to where the air is a little, nicer, then kind of rotate all the run-off around the entire surface of the earth to even it all out nice and proper!

UN: Yes, Mr Satchimoto, we call it the Jet Stream.

TEPCO: Aaaah yes, this is velly good.

UN: Our people are very impressed.

TEPCO: This sake is very delicious … let's break for lunch. Later, we can tour the hot pools and say hello to the Corium monster!

• yellowrain

840 becquerels of strontium-90 per what?

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

Oh..news ..of a hot spot here and there.
    Don't fool yourselves for a moment thinking the Japanese and American governments aren't getting exacting readings ..from MUTIPLE sources …as proven by previous experiments on humans ..and to which the population is not privy.

They(TEPCO) want us to play 'whack- a- mole' with them.
    They want us to run with them ..acknowledging them as they go from hole to hole.
    "Oh ..look here ..then again here".
    So much scurrying to deflect from the fact that ALL the reactors are leaking (GUSHING) to some degree.

• "…deflect from the fact that ALL the reactors are leaking (GUSHING)" – HOTR

One could also say 'spewing' continuously with no end in sight.

A Nuclear Engineer's worst nightmare. :shock:
      MULTIPLE containment failures and runaway HOT CORES.
      (Basically, China Syndrome x 3)

Q: Why is it their worst nightmare?
      A: Because they know, there's nothing they can do.
      (Except deflect facts for as long as possible. Somehow? That's worked for over 3 years.)
      _____________

;)
      When someone says "Fukushima Pink", I know exactly what they're talking about.

• jec jec

TEPCO is probably dumping the tanks as fast as they can before they get stopped by international community. 'So sorry' they will say..sarcastically.

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

Dumping..
    Spring is coming/here ..they know there run-off from the mountains is coming.
    They know ..they are up against saturation and subsidence.
    Minimally helpful.

• weeman

Radiation levels will continue to rise for the unforeseeable future or untill the year they have a closed loop system of some kind to contain radioactive leak, not in my life time, maybe in no ones life time.
    Let's hope the corium is still in building our only hope of remediation, positive vibs would be appreciated.

• sworldpeas

“The situation is pretty much under control. We’ve built fences [so as] not to let polluted ground waters leak into the ocean,” maintained Youshimi Hitosugi, a Fukushima nuclear plant operator in TEPCO’s Corporate Communications Department.

"TEPCO officials said that the cause of the rises in seawater radiation levels is unknown."

So… they built sea fences to magically keep the radiation in the port but when there is a spike in radiation in the SEA PORT they don't know where it's coming from. LIES LIES LIES! ALL LIES! BLATANT LIES, BOLD FACE UNDENIABLE LIES! These LIARS need to be held accountable starting with Youshimi Hitosugi.

• GQR2

A group should take out an advertisement with a sky writer or a full page in newspapers demanding the lies stop about Fukushima and the dangers of at least 3,probably more ongoing active melt downs. Something big. A few choice words to interrupt the lies. It will never be ok. It will never be safe. This lie is the most atrocious thing i have ever witnessed go down over 5 decades. It pales other attacks and imprisonment,even torture, this is a lie to whole planet. People young and old are dying from radiation exposure. Its very sad but Fukushima is a total loss no one should eat food from there let alone live there. Its a horror show,everyday.

• earthsmith earthsmith

Unknown = they know the masses don't care….leak away O'yonder tank farm and free range corium.

Like ontological keeps saying….pinkish clouds in the sky in the middle of the day is an ominous sign……they know.

Like the magnificent ocean dwellers keep saying (HELP) ….they know.

Like enenews keeps saying (FUBAR) …they know

• davidh7426 davidh7426

… Like the MSM keeps saying (B**LS**T) …they know.

• HoTaters HoTaters

earthsmith, thank you. I've been trying to get Onto to clarify what the Cesium clouds look like. I've noticed they have odd-looking anvil shaped dark clouds along with them, that look not quite like thunderheads. Dark, homogenous shaped anvil thingies which widen at the top. Like a trapezoid with the top and bottom squished outward. That is, if I'm actually observing what's there.

I think "they" know the contamination is there and have been pushing the Cesium north of Sacramento using the chemtrails (ionization). It makes a beeline north eastward to Marysville/Yuba City, from there over the Sierras to Lake Tahoe and Reno. Hence the high CPM counts on NETC in Reno. I've watched this phenomenon since last fall. Pictures posted with link at Forum from December 18, 2013 illustrate a big "push" event. Check out the coloring in the clouds.

Hypothesis, I think the Cesium and airborne radiation is being purposefully directed AWAY from Sacramento, which IMO is due to a political move.

• Ontological Ontological

HoT, My avatar pic is this horrible color in the clouds from above at 35k feet. I will get a host soon and post the amazingly BAD news to link here. I would have by now but I am not doing very well, my wife did mot have a good trip either. We had fun with family, but it was at a huge cost to our health. And yes they are using microwave energy to manipulate it. Keep observing the sky.
        Here is my favorite pink sky/ocean cam out on Catalina isle.

• Ontological Ontological

In my ave image note the yellow white sun to the top, and the Cesium damage below. This is NOT normal, and is NOT sunset it was early afternoon 2 pm or so.

• PaciFistic PaciFistic

….the other day watched Quentin Tarantino's pre-US-civil-war spaghetti western production "Django Unchained"…at one scene, lo and behold, there it was on film, maybe about a third of the way into the story…the bright PINK SKY of Ontological's discussions, on the horizon between the riders on their horses, Django (Jamie Foxx) and the other main character Schultz (Christof Waltz), who bought the former's freedom from slavery.

Closer to the end, when Leonardo DiCaprio's character takes a light from a candle while he, wife and guests are having dinner at his southern plantation mansion, there's a low muffled ring of a CELL PHONE just off to lower left…rings twice before it gets silenced by production staff owner….

…you really have to listen for it…easier to hear on earphones…first did a double-take cuz it sounded like it was in my place, except I don't have cell phone.

The pink sky, anyone can see…oh, how pretty!

• Crickets Crickets

The skies are definitely looking like nothing I've ever seen. I was a chemtrail skeptic until this Spring. Where I live, we don't get more than a few hours of clear blue skies on any given day. Aircraft are seen flying across the sky, sometimes in criss-cross patterns. The trails they leave spread out and gradually fill the sky with a pale high-cloud looking gloom that makes everything look horrible. Why this is happening on a daily basis now has me completely perplexed. Between FUBARSHIMA, chemtrails and the recent story on melting ice in the antarctic, I've just about given up on mankind.

• Crickets Crickets

And if those things aren't enough to put people in a depressed state, google images of oil spills, tar sand landscapes, Indonesian deforestation, or any number of other horrific things that man is responsible for. The money grubbing people that are making all the decisions have already pushed us over the tipping point in so many ways, it appears that even honesty and hard work will not save us from our own behavior. And, by their silence, the media promotes this behavior.

• nogreenbananas

Crickets, I was recently lead to the following website by another poster here, who included the link with a comment. It is a useful description of what is happening in the world. Ignore the photos and graphics, as I feel they detract from the information offered.

I believe that we will not ever see the full impact of Fuku, because Mother Earth is going about her business as she has for millions of years.

• Ontological Ontological

NGB thank you for that info, it is disturbing to think we Humans will use up the rest of our planetary oxygen driving to the newly purchased Mutant Red Lobster at the mall.
              Stay sane at all costs, this world is full of dementia from food chemicals, petro based make up, and synthetic drugs. And now this. I think back to cave days is a good case scenario in light of this damage. Our world needs to be de trashed. I think we missed the trash truck. Plant trees, encourage any nature you can to grow. Not stopping to smell the roses now, is very bad karma.

• Crickets Crickets

Yes, NGB, thanks for the link. As we all know there are extinction level events that none of us can do anything about. Rogue asteroids, extreme solar events, poison gases being naturally released from the bowels of the earth, etc. It leaves a person wondering how he or she should approach their daily lives. On the one hand, we can make ourselves miserable and give up because we all know that at some point human existence will come to an end. NOTHING lasts forever. That is something (I think) we all know to be fact. But, for our own sanity, I think we do have to maintain some level of hope and reason to push forward…find a reason to get out of bed in the morning. And by extension, we should continue to seek the truth and act accordingly. Although I do feel helpless and hopeless in some ways, I have always thought it is worthwhile to strive toward making the planet a healthy place for all life forms, regardless of the inevitable end of our existence. This is why I try to become more educated about things like the dangers of this radioactive contamination that we've created. I'm sorry to say, though, that I've come as close as I ever have to just throwing up my hands and surrendering to apathy and accepting a naive approach to life. Enjoy it, ignore the truth when it makes you feel bad and grab what happiness you can while you're still alive. It seems to be the behavior most of the people I know have adopted.

• CodeShutdown CodeShutdown

organizing a group to make greenhouse communities in south America is the only effective thing to do/live for at this point. Strange people havent noticed that the psycho leaders continue on, rolling over both public outcry and the environment as if neither one mattered to them. Probably because neither one matters to them. ….alternately, one can hope for alien/divine intervention…that keeps quite a few going

• Gasser Gasser

I just buried my best superbike flash fast riding buddy, he died of cancer…RIP Wayne Jermac the motorcycle racing world will miss you Brah!

THE ROLLING STONES
              "Jumping Jack Flash"

(M. Jagger/K. Richards)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jumping Gamma Ray Flash

I was born when there was Reactor fuel pool fires

And I howled at my ma when doc's removed my thyroid with pliers

But it's not right now, in fact it was a Dieichie Reactor blast

But it's not all right
It was Jumpin' Jack Corium's blast, blast, blast!

I was raised by a toothless, contaminated hag

I was schooled with a brace holding up my back

But it ain't all right now, in fact it's a Kr-85 gas

But it's not all right

It's Jumpin' Jack Corium Flash radioactive gas, gas, gas

I was drowned in Tritium water and left for dead

I fell down, to my feet and I saw they bled

Yeah, sure and I frowned at the contamination of a crust of bread,

Yeah, I was crowned with a radioactive spike right through my head

The atmosphere right now, is filled with Kr-85 gas

But it's not all right

Were all being Jumpin' Jack Flashed, breathing Krypton 85 gas, gas, gas

[Cont]

• Gasser Gasser

[Cont]

I had to live through the Diichi Corium meltdown mire
                And protested when the storage fuel pools caught on fire
                But it's not right, in fact it was stupid Nuclear scientist
                But it's not all right

It's Corium Gamma ray flash, flash, flash

I was kept bullshit alive by an ugly bleeding heart liberal
                I was bullshit schooled into believing everything's all right
                But it's not all right now, in fact it's xenon-135 gas
                But it's not all right

Were all doin' Junpin' Jacks over Gamma Ray flash, flash, flash

I was coated head to toe in Actinides and started cryin'
                I fell down into a puddle of Strontium rain water diein'
                Yeah, sure I frowned at fast food radioactive burgers, fry's, an bread,
                Yeah, I was glowing from sleeping in my contaminated bed

But it's not all F—ing right
                Were all now flashing Jumpn' Jack's that are dead, dead, dead

~Gasser Classic~

• HoTaters HoTaters

If I had a rocket launcher … by the truth speaking Bruce Cockburn:

• unincredulous unincredulous

If you get strontium in your bones and teeth, will that contaminate the whole fairy-tale princess world of Wonderland, too?

Gee, that's where Tepco lives. This really is bad.

• melting mermaid melting mermaid

Well, just when you think it can't possibly get any worse…I don't have anything to add here, but since it looks like we're all going to die soon I thought I would share a story by one of my very favorite dead dudes, Joseph Campbell. I don't know if its true or which book I read it in but here goes. The ancient greeks wore around their necks a little letter folded up tightly. On the letter were instructions in case you should die. It said, When you get to the other side, there are 2 angels guarding the way. When you arrive they will ask you this question. Who are you? And the correct answer is. I am a child of the earth and the starry heavens, but really I am a child of the starry heavens.
    I love that story and committed it to memory just in case…peace and love enenewsers, I know its hard sometimes, but peace and love.

• unincredulous unincredulous

uninuninuninium out.

• davidh7426 davidh7426

It is now a widely held belief that if the corporate headquarters, and homes of TEPCO officials where to mysteriously burn to the ground.

Then arson investigators would have to look no further than the underwear of the TEPCO officials themselves.

Underwear that has been know to spontaneously combust at the merest sound that escapes the mouths of anybody who is employed by TEPCO.

The problem is such that a specially trained fire-fighting team follow the aforesaid officials everywhere they go.

The problem does not at this moment have a viable solution, other than TEPCO keeping their [ big, fat lying ] mouths shut, but it appears to be infectious as it now also afflicting some members of the government.

• Sickputer

The deadly radiation is not just slowly gurgling into Fukushima lagoon. The emissions rising above Units 1-4 (left to right in the video link below) during slower wind days absolutely burn cumulus clouds into nonexistence. That deadly mixture is killing life in the Northern Hemisphere, and beyond.

Watch the 20X speed video (1 minute is twenty in real time) and focus on the clouds coming from the left. See any when they get across that two hundred yard swath? Burned up by radioactive heat rising into the jetstream.

• dosdos dosdos

This is garbage. TEPCO has measured ocean areas around the plant and found the lowest readings. Then they take reading from those spots for public release, because they look much better than the average or highest levels. These figures are the bottom end of what is leaking from the plant.

These figures are not a record. They are a record of the lowest readings.

• Sickputer

+311 dosdos :-)

Tepco and most of the Diet government have zero credibility for anything they say. The 2011 radium bottle planting liars…

Their families also breathe and eat deadly radiation. No warnings to save them like the AEC did to warn Kodak in the 1950s about impending nuclear test wind patterns. While everyone else sucked in the fallout poison.

Collusion and genocide. Followed eventually by near total extinction. The human race will be pruned to tiny numbers in a few generations. Wars will decimate the world as countries fight over edible food and potable water. The Doomsday machine has activated in Japan. YMMV

Enjoy today because inexorably living conditions will get worse.

• More than likely the lowest readings, divided by a factor of 99%.

If you hear it from T, it is more than likely 1% of what is really there.

Time will tell.. radiation has a way of catching up to people over time. It cannot be hidden forever.

• Mad_Scientists Mad_Scientists

Did they start early?

May 16 2014 – "Japan's TEPCO to Start Dumping Fukushima Water Into Ocean Next Week"

* they will first release 560 tons

* this water supposedly averages 220-240 becquerels of Tritium per liter

* "water with 1,500 becquerels of radiation or less per liter could be released"

* 450,000 gallons are currently stored with another 15,000 gallons in a "service tunnel"

* meanwhile, +/- 400 gallons still leaking into ocean every day

• sistahawk

DILUTE????Remember who is the Organisation that runs the Place. Mr. Abe is one of the bigger Puppets and lots of the Workers are Homeless Victims from the Tsunami who have no Choice…Does anyone in his right mind think , that the Yakuza give honest Statements..?

• norbu norbu

“Cause of seawater spike is unknown” Ok Tepshmuck's, if you shit your pants, and you probably do often, you know where it comes from right? Don't try to play us for fools, we know where the High Rad levels are coming from. Tell the truth.
    N

• 52Rockwell

Fight Fight Fight the powers that be.
    We are Tribe here at Enenews. We need to have a big campout like the Rainbow Tribe. We will all get together and dance around a Camp fire. I will bring 3 Kegs of cheap beer and some ice , and some food . Ill cook for Yall. Any Takers?

• Ontological Ontological

These rise rates/spikes will sharply intensify as time goes on. Use the beach cams people this damage is everywhere if you know what to look for. I have all this all documented on Facebook, I hope to have it on a host soon. My avatar image is of damage at 35k feet. This is not sunset!

• 52Rockwell

Maybe we should do some regionals first. I live in Central Texas so I will co ordinate one for my Texas ,Oklahoma and anybody else that has the time and money to come.

• demise demise

That is too close to the WIPP leak. Pandora box had been opened and we are all screwed and can't get away from it. Maybe Bush and the other rich ones who bought thousands of acres in S. America knew this was coming. A conspiracy plot that thickens maybe? Forced world population reductions it looks like to me, while safety lies in the Southern Hemisphere.

• 52Rockwell

We could all bring our Geiger counters and Have a Ral Good Time. Im talking Cajun food. Gumbo Baby.The hot kind

• 52Rockwell

She had some pretty good protection. Respirator and suit. She couldnt have got too many rads ? You Think different Stock. I wouldnt want to go any where near there unless I had my will ,and estate papers in order ,and I was with you Stock. Tell us agin , Well Casings right ? You still think It could work.

• 52Rockwell

I tol ya, I worked a Jackknife rig as a young man, I know bout drilling
    Ima grunt . Still in pretty decent shape ceptin for this unexplainable rash I got Back in December 2013.
    I will volunteer .

• 52Rockwell

I did alot of work with Dynamite too. but I dont see it as helpfull in this scenario.

• 52Rockwell

But I am from Texas , and Hell Im game. Can we do it? It would kill us but ….. the glory might be worth it if we succeed.Save the world . Count me in.

• 52Rockwell

I figure we could last about 90 days . You the number man Stock. How long could we work up there ?

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

OT.

DAVID GRAY – FREEDOM with Lyrics
    March 6 2011

• HoTaters HoTaters

Howard Jones, from "Fresh Air Waltz"

"You were the one who refused to give up
      You were the one who lifted us, lifted us off our knees
      Now, it's our turn to give you some help
      Fresh air, that's just what you need

Not the stale bread from the failing bitter table
      It's so hard, where's the justice? We cry
      It's there and will follow us 'til the day we die
      'Til the day that we die"

• rogerthat

weeman: ''a closed loop system … to contain the radiation''

- it's called earth, a pity we have only one of them or we could go live elsewhere

• TheBigPicture TheBigPicture

FUKUSHIMA RADIATION ALL-TIME HIGH ! ! !

Getting worse by the day, nuclear can't be controlled.

• Did you notice the new details about the ice wall?

"The ice wall project is expected to cost ¥31.9 billion and will put a massive burden on the power grid when completed: It will need about 45.5 million kilowatt-hours of electricity to operate [for a year], equal to annual power consumption of 13,000 average households.

The project involves freezing the soil into barricades 30 meters deep and 2 meters thick for a distance of 1,500 meters around the buildings housing reactors 1 through 4.

The soil will be frozen by sinking pipes into the ground and running liquids through them at a temperature of minus 30 degrees."

A typical NPP (1100 MWe) generates around 10 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity each year. 45.5 million / 10 billion = 0.5% of a nuke plant's output.

Seems like it would take a lot more than that.

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

It's a very elaborate set of pipings.. all connection points vulnerable.

Most any seismic disruption in the area could cause a system breakdown ..IMHO.

• Daisy207

None of these data mean much unless they provide the well construction details. For example, if they didn't want to show much they would have drilled the wells – say 100 feet deep with only 10 feet of screen (that's the part that lets the water in). If that's the case and they are getting these numbers were FUBAR. Not that we aren't anyway. If the wells are constructed say 20 feet deep with depth to water (dtw) at 5 feet – with 10 feet of screen – then what are the readings at depth? Why don't they have nested wells – wells drilled to different depths at each location say 20 feet deep and with 10 feet of screen AND 40 feet deep with screen at 20-40 feet, and 60 feet deep with screen at 40-60 feet and 80 feet deep with 60-80feet of screen and so on. Don't even tell me they can't afford to do this. Then you can begin to cross section the flow rate and direction of flow to the well. Then you can begin to point to the source – I can put in a well system like this in a week and pinpoint a gasoline leak with pretty good accuracy.

• Nick

Raging nuclear fires that cannot be quenched.

Bet some nukies are getting their nuts in a tizzy as they study the
    dienamics(sic.) of the situation!

A spike in radiation is totally, 100% in agreement with any simple computer model developed to study the effects of awol fission piles.

I hate to say this, but we are not talking about a mystery.

We have opened up a tear in the space-time continuim. Think of a reverse blck-hole, with vast amounts of energy entering into our biosphere as zillions of atoms decay and spew their innards, cascading forever down the corridors of time.

I have to repeat this often. There is no fix for the Fukushima Fiasco. Absolutely nothing of any merit has been done to date, just pure grasping at straws, etc.

The Japanese want this nightmare to be over.

Sorry. Physics is a bitch, she just doesn't work on a human time scale.

Deal with it. This is a horrible reality.

• demise demise

This is like some kind of a demented game. They still deny it is radiation from the meltdown even though thyroid cancer has sky rocketed in children and bloody noses are happening daily in the other half. When Tokyo has to be evacuated due to environmental poisoning, will this government and Tepco still be in denial. When the Pacific Ocean ecosystem collapses, will they still deny responsibility and collect their paychecks on time. When the West Coast property values collapse due to radiation poisoning sending the US into a depression, will they still deny it. Note that the loss of the Pacific as a food source will cause a world wide depression and possibly a world war, so all bucket lists should be emptied soon.

• Argo Argo

Following list of Antidotes that is hidden from the public:
    Against
    Americium-241 = Ca-DTPA or Zn-DTPA
    Californium-252 = Ca-DTPA or Zn-DTPA
    Cesium 137 = Radiogardase (Prussian Blue)
    Cobalt 60 = D-Penicillamin, DMPS
    Iodid 131 = Potassium Iodine
    Plutonium 239 = Ca-DTPA or Zn-DTPA
    Polonium 210 = DMPS, BAL
    Strontium 90 = Alginate, Alluminumhydroxy Antazid, Bariumsulfate

The ELITE is making sure, they themselves are getting the Antidotes….cleary the biggest Scandal ever…SPREAD THE KNOWLEDGE AROUND THE WORLD