Japan TV broadcasts mutations in animals and plants after Fukushima — Scientist: “Very few insects, only 2 birds” (PHOTOS & VIDEO)
Published on Nov 30, 2012 by jekdot:
At 3:15 in
Anders Moller?, Université Paris-Sud: Very few insects. Only 2 birds.
Tim Mousseau, University of South Carolina: Very few, very very few.
- Are radioactive insects spreading Fukushima contamination from lake bottoms across the land? Scientist: They grow underwater then fly out & die everywhere November 21, 2012
- Professor: Fukushima twice as strong as Chernobyl when comparing species of birds found in both places — We don’t know why they are doing even worse in Fukushima (VIDEO) November 21, 2013
- Video: Fukushima birds unable to fly January 5, 2012
- CBC on TMI: Reports of enormous increase in cancer deaths — Infant mortality rates doubled — Birds disappeared — Many mutations observed (VIDEO) January 29, 2012
- Photographer: No sign of life in Fukushima exclusion zone, only a few birds (PHOTOS) November 15, 2013