— helen caldicott (@DrHCaldicott) December 3, 2012
Published on Nov 30, 2012 by jekdot:
At 3:15 in
Anders Moller?, Université Paris-Sud: Very few insects. Only 2 birds.
Tim Mousseau, University of South Carolina: Very few, very very few.
Published: December 4th, 2012 at 12:15 pm ET
- Fairewinds Video: ‘Anomalies’ in plants and animals documented by Fukushima residents, some severely deformed — Scientists: Genetic mutations observed in Fukushima include trees with peculiar distortions, insect abnormalities, tumors in birds, more (PHOTO) April 13, 2014
- Japan Reporter: Mutations increasing in Fukushima — TV: “Strange things are happening to the plants and animals” — Gov’t News Agency: “Long list of mutated life forms reported” (VIDEO) July 22, 2015
- Former Japan TV News Anchor: The mutations have begun in Fukushima; Birds found blind, unable to fly — Magazine: “Birds in tailspin 4 years after Fukushima… the proverbial canary in a coalmine” — Professor: Birds with mutations popping up all over in contaminated areas (VIDEO) May 12, 2015
- Are radioactive insects spreading Fukushima contamination from lake bottoms across the land? Scientist: They grow underwater then fly out & die everywhere November 21, 2012
- Major Japan Newspaper: Mutations in nearly every fir tree by Fukushima plant — Insects with missing legs or crooked — Abnormalities also found in monkeys, fish and frogs December 23, 2015