Title: Fighting a dragon I cannot see
Source: Fairewinds Energy Education
Date: June 5, 2013
At 33:00 in
Nathaniel White-Joyal, Host: It’s clear that the west coast of the United States will be affected by the radiation from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant.
Akio Matsumura, Diplomat: Let me clarify. We are facing global disaster — catastrophe — occurring. From that perspective, over 40 years, 50 years, or maybe 100 years. We cannot escape from this fact. For that we have to keep in mind. […] This radioactive material, or contaminated water, any cases, reach out to your west coast as well. If you are counting on Japan, I can assure you now they do not take serious action.
Published: June 6th, 2013 at 12:44 pm ET
- TV: Isn’t Fukushima Daiichi at least a 21 on International Nuclear Event Scale, equal to 3 Level 7′s? “Global catastrophe… Disaster of unimaginable proportions” (VIDEO) August 22, 2013
- TV: Fukushima could be out of control for next 100 years, says nuclear expert — “Facing a huge problem” — Very, very serious threat from M6 quake — “Scary situation” (VIDEO) September 3, 2013
- NBC Nightly News: Concerns are growing tonight, especially out West, about the continuing radiation threat from Fukushima — Japanese Diplomat: U.S. food supply stands to be contaminated (VIDEO) September 3, 2013
- AP: Co-founder of major website commits suicide — Family blames MIT, gov’t for death — Was facing potentially over 30 years in prison for ‘stealing’ academic papers (VIDEO) January 13, 2013
- Physician: The high radiation doses, the plume from Fukushima crossing ocean, likely to hit coast of Canada and Northwestern US in early 2014 — California impacted later in year — People don’t know how to stop situation at plant, it’s a global public health catastrophe (AUDIO) October 29, 2013