“TEPCO and the Fukushima Forbidden Zone”, by Matsumura & Onda
Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan
Feb 28, 2012
At 3:25 in
Katsunobu Onda, Journalist: This was the first time I had ever covered nuclear power plants [many years ago] and the very strong personal [message?] I received is that basically I cannot forgive nuclear power plants.
Basically nuclear power plants exist on the foundation of sacrificing human lives.
h/t Anonymous Tip, Omri Reis
Published: September 11th, 2012 at 2:38 pm ET
- Journalist who covered Fukushima Daiichi: I heard stories that tens of people at plant may have died from radiation exposure before 3/11 (VIDEO) September 12, 2012
- Japan to have zero nuclear plants in future, says newly-appointed top Japanese official September 6, 2011
- AP: Thousands march against nuclear power in Japan — “This must not be condoned by human beings, it is against ethics” -Kenzaburo Oe at Tokyo rally February 11, 2012
- Henry Kissinger-linked think tank pressuring Japanese to keep nuclear power (VIDEO) November 9, 2012
- Nobel Prize Winner on NHK: “Only way to preserve human life is to completely turn away from nuclear power” (VIDEO) June 17, 2012