Earth Rumbling of “Oppose to the restart of nuclear power plant” “Hydrangea Revolution “in front of Prime Minister Office
Nobody can’t [sic] stop this movement anymore. Even if the police makes controls, people will gather together. Finally 45 000 people participated to the protest on June. (Issued by the promoter) It would not be strange if it becomes 100 000 people next time. Some protesters calledl this demonstration “Hydrangea Revolution” like the arabian spring was called the “Jasmine Revolution” . “Retire Noda!”, “Oppose to restart nuclear power plant!” were echoed all around PM’s Office and the congress hall. It will be the citizens surrounding PM’s Office which will depose PM Noda’s government, not by the rise in rebellion of Ozawa group. It’s already a revolution made by citizens.
Published: June 24th, 2012 at 8:58 am ET
- Local Official: Be part of Hydrangea Revolution from anywhere… test dust from your air conditioner — Evidence to prepare for medical lawsuits is right above your head (VIDEO) July 4, 2012
- Watch: Police get rough with citizens at townhall meeting on burning debris — Women scream as people forcibly removed from building after asking questions (VIDEO & PHOTOS) September 2, 2012
- Inside the Tokyo Protest: “People are piping mad… they finally got angry” — Police barricades collapsed one after another — Riot buses blocked crowd from entering Prime Minister’s office (VIDEOS) July 1, 2012
- Well-known journalist sickened — Had toured Fukushima plant Monday — Severe diarrhea, sudden fever, can’t stop shivering February 25, 2012
- Fukushima Evacuee: We’re human guinea-pigs in an experiment… we’ll never forgive gov’t or Tepco! — US Attorney: It’s up to the American people to make them pay; Japan is threatening to put people who speak out in concentration camps (AUDIO) December 12, 2013