Title: Statement by the former judge who once stopped a nuclear power plant
Sources: The Fukushima Collective Evacuation Trial Team & World Network for Saving Children from Radiation
Date Published: Feb 5, 2013
At 2:00 in
Kenichi Ido, former judge: As I think there is now an urgent need to evacuate the children from the radioactive zones, I have been active as one of the defense lawyers for the Fukushima Collective Evacuation Trial.
I cannot help worrying about the future of children in Fukushima.
There have already been signs of a major health hazard.
Under the current situation, I think the children of Fukushima may fall into a situation like that of the children of Ukraine and Belarus, where only 20% of the children are considered healthy.
Such a danger exists in Fukushima.
Published: February 5th, 2013 at 9:21 am ET
- Tears During UN Presentation: Children trapped in high radiation areas after Fukushima disaster — Living and going to school with radiation levels of Chernobyl’s mandatory evacuation zone (VIDEO) January 26, 2013
- Fukushima Mother: ‘Strange smell’ at start of nuclear disaster — Health of entire family has deteriorated — More people who stayed have died, more kids have leukemia and cancer — All our thyroid exams turned out totally different when tested in Tokyo (VIDEO) December 25, 2013
- Fukushima Mother: “Are they going to kill these children?” — Lawyer: Nation’s worst child abuse in history (VIDEO) March 1, 2013
- Fukushima 7th Grader: “The people in the government know we are suffering and they don’t do anything” (VIDEO) January 23, 2013
- Mayor: “We would end up dying, polluted to radiation all over” if we returned to Fukushima (VIDEO) February 7, 2013