Protect Yourself From Radiation
Uploaded by NewlynResearchGroup
Uploaded on May 8, 2012
Dr. Atsuo Yanagisawa graduated from the Kyorin University School of Medicine in 1976, and completed his graduate work in 1980 from the Kyorin University Graduate School of Medicine in Tokyo, Japan. Dr. Yanagisawa served as Professor in Clinical Medicine at the Kyorin University School of Health Sciences, and concurrently as Professor in Clinical Cardiology at Kyorin University Hospital until 2008. (Source)
You might think radiation is a domestic issue.
But actually, radiation contamination is now spreading all over the world.
There is contamination of the ocean and also of the atmosphere.
This is an issue not only of Japan.
But there may be radiation damage in other countries caused by the Fukushima power plant accident.
Watch the complete four-part series (50 minutes) here
Published: May 16th, 2012 at 1:09 am ET
- Japanese Diplomat: “Worsening situation” at Fukushima Daiichi — 40+ more years of radiation contamination coming out of plant may have sizeable effects in neighboring countries August 20, 2012
- Fukushima Daiichi Worker: Contamination is still spreading around from plant — Significantly high levels may be spread during decommissioning work January 23, 2013
- Japan Doctor: “Completely beyond comprehension” how huge the contamination of ocean water will be — Fukushima radioactive material poured in landfills to enter sea — It’s spreading over whole world (VIDEO) December 5, 2013
- Radio: Experts warn ocean currents spreading Fukushima contamination across world — Official 4,000 miles away: Radiation in seafood imports increased noticeably; Time for all stakeholders to be on alert (AUDIO) December 27, 2013
- Radiation Expert: It’s terrifying how Pacific ecosystem has collapsed since Fukushima — Plutonium and uranium suspected of spreading through food chain (VIDEO) January 8, 2014