Title: Jazz Guitarist Yuto Kanazawa Writes ‘The Ocean’ in Aftermath of Fukushima Disaster
Source: PRI’s The World
Date: February 8, 2013
[... Yuto] Kanazawa was far from his home city of Fukushima, Japan in March 2011 when the earthquake and tsunami devastated the northeast coast of Japan. [...]
Kanazawa came to The World studios recently and played one of those tunes, called “The Ocean.” [...]
At 1:00 in
Kanazawa: It was September 2011 […]
I saw many people anxious about radiation.
Every elementary school students have little discs, radiation meter, which tells you where the radiation level’s high.
It’s like a different world.
Published: February 8th, 2013 at 5:11 pm ET
- Legendary Musician: Am I upset about Fukushima poisoning the Pacific Ocean? Yeah — Am I upset about Tepco & Japan’s gov’t lying through their teeth? Yeah February 4, 2014
- Report: The people of Japan are responsible for poisoning of world’s food chain due to Fukushima catastrophe — They have to stand up and take action — “The buck has to stop somewhere” (VIDEO) August 11, 2013
- Local Gov’t Official in Fukushima: “One day the world will sue Japan for this” (VIDEO) August 26, 2013
- Reporter in Japan: There is concern over Fukushima contamination polluting entire world, at least the Pacific Ocean (VIDEO) September 1, 2013
- Tepco Adviser: “Everyone in the world” will be safer if fuel rods transferred from Fukushima Unit 4 — WSJ: Global concern over removal process (VIDEO) November 18, 2013