Title: New N-crisis video made available
Source: Jiji Press
Date: Dec. 2, 2012
[...] The 336 hours of new footage include scenes from conferences in which TEPCO confirmed leaks of highly radioactive liquid into the sea from the No. 2 reactor at its plant in Fukushima on the morning of April 2, 2011.
“We have confirmed a worst-case situation. Water containing extremely high levels of radiation is flowing into the sea,” Masao Yoshida, then manager of the plant, says in the footage released Friday. [...]
The newly disclosed footage covered video conferences held in the period from 12:02 a.m. on March 16 to 3:26 a.m. on March 23, 2011, and those from 3:31 a.m. on March 30 to 12:01 a.m. on April 6 the same year.
In late January 2013, TEPCO will make more footage available, covering conferences held March 23-29 and April 6-11, 2011. [...]
Published: December 3rd, 2012 at 12:57 pm ET
- Anonymous Official: Tank at Fukushima may have leaked tons of highly radioactive liquid every day for a month… “We didn’t detect it for as long as 30 days” — Spokesman: Leakage is continuing… Other tanks may be affected August 20, 2013
- Official: Breach at Fukushima reactor blamed on saltwater corrosion — Over 75 tons of highly radioactive liquid flowing out everyday (PHOTOS & VIDEO) May 29, 2014
- CNN: “Problem from hell at Fukushima” — Tons of ‘highly radioactive’ liquid pouring out of Reactor 2 each day — Mysterious explosive bang “deep inside” — 3 areas at bottom may be ruptured — Caroline Kennedy at Plant: US will help with the leaks; 21 y/o son also on Tepco’s 3 hour tour (VIDEO) May 14, 2014
- Jiji: Footage reveals Tepco made plans to evacuate Fukushima Daiichi August 19, 2012
- Nuclear experts concerned about water flow “reversing” due to Fukushima underground ice plan — Even more highly radioactive liquid inside reactor buildings to enter aquifer? August 27, 2013