Placing your cursor on top of the nuclear plant will cause dark smoke to come out of the reactor towers and dark liquid to drip from underneath.
Clicking on the plant will begin a 10 second countdown, after which you are transported to a hellish underworld.
Published: January 2nd, 2012 at 12:26 pm ET
- Video shows dark smoke from Fukushima Daiichi blowing over Japan on Mar. 15, 2011 after explosion at Reactor No. 3 April 4, 2012
- Fukushima Daiichi Worker: I saw black smoke that came from Common Spent Fuel Pool’s chimney — I wonder if it was the smoke of boiler… it’s not fire (VIDEOS) January 7, 2013
- Fireman Eyewitness: “It looked like a lot of smoke coming from containment building” at Byron nuclear plant — Had to be told it was steam — Original call said a building at Byron nuclear plant was filling up with smoke (VIDEO) January 30, 2012
- Japan TV: ‘Anonymous’ penetrates gov’t computers — Posts message opposing nuclear restart on Ministry website (PHOTO & VIDEO) June 27, 2012
- TEPCO believes reactors No. 1, 2, and 3 are breached and leaking radioactive liquid – NHK (VIDEO) March 27, 2011