Tweets by @minorucchu, journalist and former secretary to the prime minister of Japan, translated by Fukushima Diary:
Tonight, a diet lawmaker asked me to take a contact with a Tepco manager who whistle-blew about the situation of the SFP of reactor 4. He is from an engineering department. I took contact with the whistle-blower immediately. More people are concerned about the situation of reactor 4.
A Tepco manager from engineering department showed this map of the fifth top floor of reactor 4. This is confidential. When 311 happened, it was in periodic checkup, large cranes or other heavy facilities were gathered too much. The weight constitution is inverse pyramid, very unstable and dangerous.
Published: February 4th, 2012 at 10:40 am ET
- “It’s Leaning”: Japan nuclear engineer concerned about collapse of Reactor No. 4 — Oxidation must have weakened building material… MORE January 3, 2012
- Tepco sends emergency email to journalists: Leakage at Reactor No. 4 — “They assume the water is from the well of the reactor” February 1, 2012
- Report: Tepco sends “emergency” mail about Reactor 4 — Water level decreasing at 5 times normal rate in tank near spent fuel pool — Link to New Year’s quake unclear January 1, 2012
- “Unusual amount of smoke” billowing from Reactors No. 3 and 4 “nothing to be concerned about” says TEPCO, Japan gov’t May 11, 2011
- Asahi: Most delicate work since 3/11 — Tepco removing nuclear fuel “to confirm whether it’s damaged” (NEW PHOTOS) July 18, 2012