July 2012: Fukushima Man has 20,000 becquerels of cesium in body — Wife has 10,000 Bq
August 4, 2012 report in the Asahi Shinbun with summary translation by Fukushima Diary:
A hematological physician in Minamisoma general hospital (23km from Fukushima plant) wrote on his blog that he measured 20,000 Bq/body from a man in 70s living in Fukushima by WBC (Whole body counter) though it was already July 2012. This is the total of Cs-134 and Cs-137.
He measured 10,000 Bq/body from the wife as well. It’s about 300 Bq/Kg.
See also: Top Radiation Expert: 50 Bq/kg in humans leads to irreversible lesions in vital organs (VIDEO)
- Tokyo Professor: Cesium detected in urine of Fukushima infants “definitely has no effect on human body” July 2, 2012
- Study: Disease-related deaths surged after 3/11 — Heart unable to pump enough blood around body (See also: Cesium-137 not slow acting, immediately damages heart muscle) August 29, 2012
- Video: Fukushima child has radioactivity of 6,000 disintegrations per second inside body February 12, 2013
- When radioactive cesium enters body, 75% lodges in muscle tissue including heart May 6, 2012
- Marine Chemist: “I’m convinced there are ongoing leaks”– A century of contamination? — Cesium levels not decreasing, same as July January 12, 2012