Via Fukushima Diary: Japanese journalist Kinoshitakota leaked the FAX correspondence between JP gov and Tepco just after 311. [...] Fukushima chief Yoshida was aware that Fukushima plants were damaged by earthquake instead of Tsunami. [...] We need to dig into the heaps of information.
Title: (Oshi amount) and the whole picture can be seen FAX document, such as interaction with the government side and from the site of Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant immediately after the accident. – “Consider the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant” Blog of thick yellow radioactivity Kinoshita defense project
Date: 2012-04-09 05:43:18
Immediately after the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear accident, is seen as a FAX document exchange, such as site and the government side. Actually, to me, but it was from before about a month, a large amount is too data, Japan Dr. Banda Jeff skiing [Dr. Yury Bandazhevsky?] yet, because there was no room for anything, I leave it as it is anyway. If you’re considering just aim scoop, but story jump, as many a, for me you want to move from the Northeast and South Tokyo, pregnant women and children, women of childbearing age, the priority sensuous is not high. However, the place yesterday, so as to spill some of this data, place to expose the full scope of information to everyone that I know, everyone read the data, the situation at the time of the accident , I thought could be confirmed in real better. FAX so at the time, I think that atmosphere is well understood. The file itself is large, too large,I think because it is not well and check for viruses, but not only to download, and effects of the virus because it does not appear after the download, the point is all right. I think that I do not think from the very beginning, only that the government is aware of the danger, and often seen in this exchange. Talk and common sense in me, but not well Onnaji contents.
Read the report here
Published: April 9th, 2012 at 9:33 pm ET
- Tokyo hospital president doubts Tepco claim that Fukushima boss Yoshida has cancer of esophagus — Exposed to at least 70 milliSv radiation dose January 20, 2012
- Japan parliament releases Fukushima report: Disaster was “clearly manmade” — Evidence quake damaged safety equipment, not tsunami July 5, 2012
- URGENT: Emergency at Fukushima after major M7.4 quake — Workers evacuated as tsunami hits nuke plants — Public told “Please Flee Immediately” — “Cooling systems at reactor FAILED… Fears nuclear waste may leak” — Prime Minister: We must grasp extent of damage — Officials warn of more powerful quakes (VIDEOS) November 21, 2016
- New Report: Cabinet members were bracing for possible evacuation of Tokyo — Edano feared Daiini problems — Yoshida warned officials of meltdown on 3/14 February 27, 2012
- Kyodo: Fukushima No. 4 reactor “was damaged by the M9.0 quake and tsunami” October 6, 2012