EX-SKF, Oct. 14 — Just In: Yokohama City Just Confirmed Strontium-90 Existence in Rooftop Sediment
[...] Details to be announced later in a press conference, according to a Yokohama Assemblywoman (Ms. Sakura Inoue). Right now the city is holding an emergency meeting of the radiation countermeasures staff.
Published: October 14th, 2011 at 8:14 am ET
- Bloomberg: Yokohama official refuses to say if first lab tests detected strontium-90 — Koide: It seems to be a relatively high radiation dose October 13, 2011
- ????: Gov’t claims Strontium in Yokohama NOT from Fukushima because no short-lived Strontium-89 — Yet 59 Bq/kg was detected November 25, 2011
- Official: Strontium found in 2,200 locations in Fukushima — Not surprisng it’s in Yokohama, 250 km away October 12, 2011
- Gov’t: Radioactive strontium detected at 2 more locations in Yokohama, 250km from meltdowns — Approaching levels of most contaminated area in Fukushima (TEST RESULTS) October 14, 2011
- WSJ: High levels of radioactive material concentrating in Tokyo, Yokohama — 50 times more than gov’t found — 2.71 microsieverts per hour on sidewalk October 12, 2011