Interview with Michio Kaku
May 9, 2012
Fukushima reactor 4 still threatens the world as we know. We’ll spend the hour with Dr. Micio Kaku.
At ~3:00 in
People don’t realize that the Fukushima reactor is on a knife’s edge. It’s near the tipping point.
A small earthquake, another pipe break, another explosion, could tip it over and we could have a disaster much worse, many times worse than Chernobyl. It’s like a sleeping dragon.
An interesting 10 minute interview — though some information, such as the camera and water level data inside Reactor No. 3, appears to contradict known reporting.
Listen to the broadcast here
Published: May 14th, 2012 at 11:17 am ET
- Michio Kaku: 3 meltdowns in Fukushima, but uranium actually totally liquified… 1st time in history — “Reactor actually melted totally” (VIDEO) November 22, 2012
- Michio Kaku: “The Chernobyl core is still melting into the earth” — May yet hit groundwater and create steam explosion (VIDEO) May 14, 2012
- Japan Gov’t Papers After 3/11: Spent Fuel Pool No. 4 at boiling point — It is empty — Heat caused fire May 16, 2012
- Damaged Spent Fuel Pool No. 4 had 204 unused fuel rods inserted before quake + Scientists say another 9.0 megaquake may hit at year’s end = “Fukushima is still on the edge” October 29, 2011
- No. 4 spent fuel pool only 8 degrees below boiling point June 23, 2011