Note that the radiation cloud is the same blue color over the western U.S. as it is over Japan, indicating similar concentrations.
* Although xenon is not toxic, its compounds are highly toxic — CRC handbook of chemistry
Published: April 4th, 2011 at 7:41 am ET
- Cesium-137 forecast shows high altitude radiation cloud concentrating over California, western US on April 12 (VIDEO) April 11, 2011
- Cesium-137 forecast shows ‘near surface’ radiation cloud over Texas, Western US on April 15, 16 (VIDEO) April 14, 2011
- Fukushima Forecast: Radiation cloud to approach US West Coast starting April 24 (VIDEO) April 21, 2011
- Fukushima Forecast: Large radiation cloud nearing California on April 11 (VIDEO) April 7, 2011
- Fukushima forecast shows large radiation cloud over U.S. West Coast on April 14, 15 (VIDEO) April 14, 2011