Futaba Mayor’s testimony of Fukushima Daiichi at the Diet
Published on Jul 15, 2012
Published by Ato Munch
[...] Senator Masako Mori severely questioned to Prime Minister Noda about Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant’s accident.
At ~10:45 in
Masako Mori, Member of the House of Councillors in the Diet (national legislature): He said without reconstruction of Fukushima we cannot reconstruct Japan. But he lied.
Prime Minister Noda made people happy once then made guilt in Fukushima.
He let people die in Fukushima. I think he cannot reconstruct.
I want him to resign immediately. I finish questioning.
Masako Mori: Member of the House of Councillors in the Diet (national legislature). She was elected to the House of Councillors for the first time in 2007 after running unsuccessfully for governor of Fukushima Prefecture in 2006.
Published: July 16th, 2012 at 10:10 am ET
- Former Prime Minister: Half the people in Japan were close to being evacuated after start of Fukushima crisis (VIDEO) March 11, 2013
- Japan’s Chief Cabinet Secretary laughs when told about children’s radiation concerns — “This is no laughing matter” says lawmaker (VIDEO) January 11, 2012
- Japan Deputy Prime Minister talks about “learning from the Nazis” — Previously said to let elderly people “hurry up and die” (VIDEO) August 2, 2013
- Japan MP: This is an emergency situation, lives must be protected — Health injury to people outside Fukushima raised (VIDEO) February 20, 2013
- “Awe-Inspiring”: Latest footage from inside massive protests at Prime Minister’s residence — Battle between people of Japan and their gov’t “just seems to intensify more and more” (VIDEOS) June 23, 2012