Watch the video here
Title: 1,200 Bq/Kg of Cs134 was detected in marine snow that was gathered from the depth of 5,000 meters of the Pacific
Source: Tohoku Broadcasting
Date Aired: Sept 16, 2012
Date Published: Sept 29, 2012
Marine snow like green starlight.
A surprising result was reported by the Ocean Investigation Team.
July 2011, investigation at the Kamchatka Peninsula offing depth of 5,000 meters.
1,200 Bq/Kg of Cs134 was detected in marine snow fathered from the deep sea.
The radioactive contamination has reached the deep sea which is 2000 km distance from Fukushima Daiichi.
It is considered that the origin of this Cs134 is not ocean currents but radioactive fallout and then reached the depth of 5,000 meters.
Published: September 29th, 2012 at 10:22 am ET
- Marine Chemist: Highly contaminated waste flowing in aquifer below Fukushima — Mag: Groundwater can ‘erupt’ from seafloor offshore — Gov’t expert warned about radioactive substances ‘springing up’ in Pacific (PHOTOS) April 6, 2014
- NHK: Concern over highly contaminated fish caught 100 kilometers from Fukushima plant — Most radioactive marine product detected in over 2 years (VIDEO) July 13, 2013
- Areas with 10,000 Bq/m² of radioactivity considered “highly contaminated” by study — Over 30,000 square kilometers in Japan exceed level, 8% of nation February 16, 2012
- CNN: “Strange green glow” seen inside Fukushima reactor — “Yellow, blue-green and other colors could be seen” — Radiation dose hits record high near 50 sieverts per hour — 15 seconds of video removed just before levels spiked 1,000% (VIDEO) April 20, 2015
- Green, contaminated water fills bottom of Unit 4 – Removed: Report, photos of destroyed containment vessel interior deleted from website — Reporters: We strongly feel that effort from whole nation is needed to face future at Fukushima (PHOTO) February 13, 2014