Radiation levels there remain around 3 uSv/hr.
Koichi says he is having his “last fight” and knows he may die of exposure.
He is trying to save people for his life and spends his time driving around the city calling on people to evacuate, shouting “we are not human guinea pig”.
The councilor “tells Japanese young people to leave Japan too,” according to Mochizuki.
Read More: News: My last fight
Published: October 19th, 2011 at 7:55 am ET
- 1,000,000 Bq/kg of cesium detected at Fukushima school… after being ‘decontaminated’ — “It’s obvious they will just leave it” – Local Official July 13, 2012
- Local Official: 5,000,000 Bq/kg and no decontamination — We can’t eat food grown here, but we are forced to live here June 3, 2012
- Local Official: So many people have sore, scratchy throats — I feel uneasy about amount of airborne radioactive substance June 13, 2012
- 10,000,000 Bq/kg of cesium detected in Minamisoma soil sample -Local Official May 16, 2012
- Local official detects 130 microSv/hr from black substance on roadside — Japan TV starting to cover mystery? (VIDEOS) March 19, 2012