Title: An interview with Mr. Koichi Oyama from Minamisoma (Oct.2011)
Uploaded by: amuosim
Upload Date: Mar 30, 2012
Interview with Mr. Koichi Oyama, member of the city council in Minamisōma city
At 9:30 in
This shows four kinds of plutonium were observed. But in press conference held by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology on Sep 30th, just three of them were brought to light.
The last one was plutonium 241, which had radiation dose about 50 times as much as the total of the other three.
Someone asked where it had gone and they said, “It was too difficult to detect.”
Published: March 31st, 2012 at 9:33 am ET
- Local Official: Japan must be only place in world with several million becquerels of radioactive isotopes in urban areas — Incomparable highly radioactive blue algae on school routes June 7, 2012
- Japan Times: Sources reveal Fukushima radiation cover-up — ‘Massively high levels’ hidden since last July — Nuclear Official: “Something like this cannot happen” February 12, 2014
- Japan Physician: Radiation levels 40 times higher than reported by Japan gov’t — 12 Megabequerels per meter and NOT designated as evacuation zone (VIDEO) May 7, 2012
- Japan Times: Over 150 dolphins wash ashore at multiple locations — 50 miles from Fukushima border — Could be largest mass stranding ever reported in nation’s history — Govt’ Expert: “The dolphins may have had psychological problems… We don’t see any immediate signs of cancer” (VIDEO) April 11, 2015
- Report: 76 trillion becquerels of Plutonium-239 released from Fukushima — 23,000 times higher than previously announced August 29, 2011