I am now making a map with becquerel of algae types.
Near the end of this week with 100 samples,
On the Sea of Japan side : Yamagata, Niigata, Toyama, Ishikawa
On the Pacific side : Miyagi, Fukushima, Ibaraki, Chiba, Tokyo, Gunma, Tochigi
I plan to bring together the informations of the widespread area.
This biological concentration is one of the environmental indication.
This is an element which is as dangerous as the level of elevated concentration of radioactive isotope which have not been imagined or have been ignored daringly.
The clearance level of ICRP for cesium 134 and cesium 137 are 100 becquerels / Kg.
But in Minamisoma City and in Fukushima Prefecture, there’s 100,0000 [100,000 or 1,000,000?] becquerels that are left uncontrolled.
And there’s a danger that children step up on it and they also may touch it.
Although I went to see the police so many times to talk about it and also talked to public health institute and talked with the city administration every time my demand were just refused.
Please send out SOS signals to the world!
Thank you for your help.
Published: June 4th, 2012 at 7:50 pm ET
- Radiation levels rise for 5th month straight in Fukushima city (PHOTO) December 14, 2012
- “Shocking”: Officials make it mandatory to use Fukushima rice in school lunches December 17, 2012
- Kaku: Gov’t will have to send military to Fukushima plant — Japan Professors: It’s a “slow-motion nuclear war”; World’s militaries are only ones able to cope with such disaster (AUDIO) September 30, 2013
- Report: Japanese rice “allegedly caused diarrhea” — Officials told not to send any more donated rice — Locals say gov’t is playing with public’s health June 5, 2013
- ZDF Bureau Chief: Very high radioactive dose of 65 microsieverts per hour in Fukushima City — “Informed officials 3 month ago, nothing happened until today!” — Many children pass by everyday (PHOTO) May 17, 2013