Local Official: Radiation dose is increasing with rainfall around Fukushima plant — “I don’t expect level of contamination will decrease this year”
An Easy Guide on Biological Concentration published by Minamisoma city council member Koichi Oyama on June 11, 2012 and translated by Dissensus Japan:
By the way, I wonder around when I can collect the plants growing on the board of my atelier this year.
It’s in an evacuation recommended area here, and the radiation dose is increasing slightly with the rainfalls from the mountains. So I don’t expect that the level of contamination will decrease this year.
When can I make up my mind to give up this place?
- Many children playing sports on field with radiation dose over 5 millisieverts per year (PHOTO) September 23, 2012
- Alpha radiation detected near Japan’s west coast in Niigata, Yamagata — Local official suspects levels too high to be from Fukushima Daiichi (VIDEO) May 9, 2012
- Professor measuring contamination warns police of high radiation levels in area — Commander responds “Slander!” June 12, 2012
- Mainichi: Worries are growing — Every rainfall brings a new batch of radioactivity — Radiation levels HIGHER after decontamination October 11, 2011
- Watch: Local Fukushima official films radioactive whirlwind — “All black dust has been also blown away” (VIDEO) April 26, 2012