Title: An interview with Mr. Koichi Oyama from Minamisoma (Oct.2011)
Uploaded by: amuosim
Upload Date: Mar 30, 2012
Interview with Mr. Koichi Oyama, member of the city council in Minamisōma city
At 4:02 in
It is the well-known fact to people in Fukushima area that there are 9% of plutonium in uranium in Fukushima Ⅲ Nuclear Power Plant and people are aware things will get devastating if something happens in the plant Ⅲ.
Actually, what happened is an explosion.
But, videos of the explosion are not allowed to be seen. [...]
Is Mr. Oyama hinting that what ‘actually’ happened to cause the explosion at No. 3 is related to the plutonium?
Published: March 31st, 2012 at 7:44 am ET
- Local Official: “It is not really reported that strontium is so dangerous that it used to be used for chemical weapons of the Nazis” (VIDEO) March 31, 2012
- Local official detects 130 microSv/hr from black substance on roadside — Japan TV starting to cover mystery? (VIDEOS) March 19, 2012
- Local Official: Japan gov’t did not reveal plutonium-241 detection — Radiation dose was 50 times higher than total of other three plutonium isotopes that were mentioned (VIDEO) March 31, 2012
- HCR: Mystery black radioactive powder detected outside school — Local official posts 3 videos of black substance (PHOTO & VIDEOS) February 24, 2012
- Alpha radiation detected near Japan’s west coast in Niigata, Yamagata — Local official suspects levels too high to be from Fukushima Daiichi (VIDEO) May 9, 2012