Radiation Effects Research Foundation issued “There’s no threshold amount” which covered the theory of the scholars patronized by the government from the bottom.
The Japanese Government ignores it.
The politicians ignore it.
The media ignores it.
They ignore their own people !!!!
In the article of the Radiation Effects Research Foundation is written that “everybody in Japan is a victim.”
When we are exposed to the radiation, even if the quantity is low, life will be reduced.
120,000,000 people’s life will be shorter in advantage for X years and when I think of the medical cost and the sharing of social burdens, it’s equal to the war.
There’s still people, like in a civil war, who are wandering without a place to live, without hope.
This is the worst nation in history, nobody takes the responsibility and this without regretting what they have done and they smooth it over and promote nuclear power.
I can’t believe the government ignores this important article and keep restarting nuclear power plants?
We have to ask to the National Diet members.
We can’t ignore the precious researches of Hiroshima and Nagasaki because it’s also a desecration for the victims to ignore it.
They promote nuclear energy for promotion without listing to anything else, they just go straight to the ruin.
Neither media nor Medicines or educators talk about it.
Published: July 17th, 2012 at 10:23 pm ET
- Japanese medical experts deeply concerned about children’s radiation exposure — 51% of kids contaminated with cesium-137 at Fukushima hospital — Some had clothing indicating high-level gamma rays February 14, 2012
- Top Japan Official: Evacuating Tokyo was a ‘contingency’, not worst-case scenario — "Implementing COST-EFFECTIVE measures was the proper response" February 14, 2012
- Senior Local Official Warns: “It is necessary to provide them with permanent medical treatment” — “Our residents will be plagued by worries about their health” from Fukushima radiation exposure -Kyodo April 15, 2012
- Head of Tokyo-area Medical Clinic: “Risk from internal exposure is 200-600 times greater than risk from external exposure” (VIDEO) May 10, 2012
- BBC: Medical tests show exposure to “high levels of radiation” in Fukushima evacuees (VIDEO) January 30, 2013