[...]The other day when a member of the Diet visited Minamisoma City, he said that he had a meeting with an official beforehand but he got no information about it.
What happened to the Ministry of the Environment?
I exchanged business card with three officials when they came for an assembly on April 26. I sent emails but they never answered.
This is my mail:
To Mr.Taku Ômura (Chief of Fukushima Office at Environmental Restoration of The Ministry of the Environmental), Mr. Yukiharu Kouso (Chief of Branch Office at Hamadori of Environmental Resotoration of The Ministry of the Environmental), Mr. Aha (Chief of Branch Office at Hamadori of Environmental Resotoration of The Ministry of the Environmental)
Well done for the committee meeting of Mimanisoma city assembly yesterday.
I’m Koichi Oyama, an official of Minamisoma City.
I send you additional informations about the black substance we talked about yesterday.
There are a bacterium type which likes to absorb the radioactive substance in exuberance everywhere on the paved surfaces in the residential area and at residential houses and they drifts on the side walks, on parkings and on the road.
Cesium for example is highly radioactive and yesterday i saw the result of analysis of Japan Chemical Analysis Center which contain fluid, they found plutonium and strontium in every samples.
The informations of city center detected by Minamisoma City
Total value of cesium 134 and 137
- 1,320,000 Haramachi District, Ushigoe algae types
- 1,960,000 Kashimaku District, Jisabara algae types
- 5,570,000 Odaka District, Kanaya algae types
- 16,200 Haramachi District, Kunimi soil
- 793,000 Odata District, Kamimachi algae types
- 430,000 Odata District, Motomachi algae types
- 583,000 Odata District, Motomachi algae types
- 2,970,000 Odata District, Kanaya algae types / soil
- 522,000 Odata District, Kanaya cattle dung
Published: June 4th, 2012 at 3:26 pm ET
- Source: “Real” mystery black substance NOT yet measured — Possibly 20,000,000 Bq/kg of cesium — Many times more radioactive than local official’s sample — “It is too dangerous and must be analyzed by public institutions” (PHOTOS) April 29, 2012
- SOS from Local Official: I can’t take it any more! “Black dust” over 5.5 million Bq/kg — They’re going to do what? Spring athletic meets? Swimming pool opening? May 10, 2012
- Minamisoma Official: Plutonium detection not being published by gov’t — Mayor should be blamed if people die July 3, 2012
- Gov’t testing “suspicious black dust” for plutonium — Taken from places already ‘decontaminated’ — Official: Prepare for ‘undetectable’ results, “I believe it will be more or less adjusted to what the authorities will be OK with” March 21, 2012
- Minamisoma Official: Highly contaminated black algae observed everywhere — Due to bioaccumulation July 5, 2012