“It’s Madness”: Doctors in Japan helping perpetuate Fukushima cover-up — Patients not being told their illnesses are from exposure to radioactive contamination — Scientific reports showing radiation health damage to humans are forbidden to be published (AUDIO)
Title: Arnie Gundersen Interview
Date: Oct. 2013
At 3:30 in
Arnie Gundersen, Fairewinds Chief Engineer: We’re seeing scientist after scientist here at Fairewinds writing to us saying that they’ve got good science and they’re being ostracized in Japan and being forbidden for publishing scientific reports that show radiation health damage to Japanese people. So basically the government is sitting on the scientific community and preventing goods science from being done. Same as the doctors, the doctors have contacted us as well. They say they’ve been told not to tell their patients that their illness is radiation induced. So these guys have an oath as a doctor to be honest with their patients, and yet they’re basically ignoring their own oath and helping perpetuate a cover-up in the Japanese government. […]
Host: From where I sit, what you just described is madness essentially.
Gundersen: From where I sit it’s madness too. That’s the problem in Japan right now, is that nobody is willing to admit that the path they have chosen to take for the last two and a half years is crazy.
Full broadcast here
- Gundersen: Japan gov’t attempting to cover up health effects — A lot of deformities and cancers will be identified by citizens in next couple of years (AUDIO) August 14, 2012
- Gundersen: Medical doctors ordered to not tell patients their problems are related to Fukushima radiation — Of course they’re going to say nobody died… the data records are distorted — People of Japan are essentially a scientific experiment, but nobody’s reporting results (AUDIO) September 11, 2013
- I’m being approached all the time by scientist having great difficulty getting their Fukushima Daiichi-related reports published because of industrial pressure -Gundersen (VIDEO) July 1, 2012
- It’s the “duty” of scientific community to reduce public’s fear, anxiety about radiation — No health danger from 876 millisieverts a year? (VIDEO) October 11, 2011
- Researchers having ‘extraordinarily difficult time’ getting Fukushima articles published due to nuclear industry pressure (AUDIO) June 10, 2012