At 3:30 in
Arnie Gundersen, Fairewinds Chief Engineer: We’re seeing scientist after scientist here at Fairewinds writing to us saying that they’ve got good science and they’re being ostracized in Japan and being forbidden for publishing scientific reports that show radiation health damage to Japanese people. So basically the government is sitting on the scientific community and preventing goods science from being done. Same as the doctors, the doctors have contacted us as well. They say they’ve been told not to tell their patients that their illness is radiation induced. So these guys have an oath as a doctor to be honest with their patients, and yet they’re basically ignoring their own oath and helping perpetuate a cover-up in the Japanese government. […]
Host: From where I sit, what you just described is madness essentially.
Gundersen: From where I sit it’s madness too. That’s the problem in Japan right now, is that nobody is willing to admit that the path they have chosen to take for the last two and a half years is crazy.
Published: October 14th, 2013 at 8:21 pm ET
- Releasing Fukushima radioactive water into Pacific ‘inevitable’ — Reports: Japan very aware of danger posed by past releases; Contaminants are concentrated thousands of times in food chain; At end of chain are humans “who may suffer genetic damage, cancer, other health problems and even death” December 16, 2013
- Gundersen: Medical doctors ordered to not tell patients their problems are related to Fukushima radiation — Of course they’re going to say nobody died… the data records are distorted — People of Japan are essentially a scientific experiment, but nobody’s reporting results (AUDIO) September 11, 2013
- Gundersen: Japan gov’t attempting to cover up health effects — A lot of deformities and cancers will be identified by citizens in next couple of years (AUDIO) August 14, 2012
- I’m being approached all the time by scientist having great difficulty getting their Fukushima Daiichi-related reports published because of industrial pressure -Gundersen (VIDEO) July 1, 2012
- Tokyo Press Conference: “Deliberate cover-up” of public’s exposure to Fukushima radiation and the health problems they are suffering from… This is now Japan’s biggest problem — “Continual, purposeful concealment of facts” — “Media will not properly report” what’s going on (VIDEO) February 22, 2014