Nice to know some people in the public spotlight are actually informed about what’s going on in the world
PODCAST #164 – Shane Smith, Brian Redban, The Joe Rogan Experience, Dec 6, 2011 [*WARNING* ADULT LANGUAGE]:
Interview with Shane Smith, Founder of Vice Magazine (NYT piece on Smith here)
I was just in Japan. Whats going on down there… you want to talk about Mad Max.
The actual reactors, the steel containment of the reactors is now melting into the groundwater and into the soil.
There’s major cities of 500,000 people that are being completely irradiated. They’re not telling people the truth and the kids are really angry and frustrated and the gov’t is denying it [...]
If it f—- up even this much… If it f—- up even a tiny bit [...]
In the Ukraine an area the size of France is still completely irradiated and you’re just like wow what the f—? How is this even a f—— option.
How is this a possibility that you could have one mistake. Even a natural disaster, or tsunami [Note: It now appears the earthquake was a contributing factor in the meltdowns ([intlink id="japan-journalist-tepco-not-telling-truth-blacking-out-key-documents-evidence-mounting-fukushima-meltdowns-caused-by-quake-would-delay-reactor-restarts-by-years" type="post"]SOURCE[/intlink])…]
An online presentation shows irradiated water moving through pacific. It’s f—— terrifying.
It’s beyond terrifying and what’s happening in Japan now, it just shows you what can they do… how are they going to evacuate a million people? Where are they going to evacuate them too?
You can be a two hour drive [Tokyo] from a nuclear disaster like that? That doesn’t seem safe.
Tokyo… it feels kind of like a ghost town, a lot of people have left, its gone beyond future, now its like post-future if that’s the future then we should drink a lot today, because its not going to be pleasant.
I’m going there for the first time in February for the UFC… going to Tokyo … I’m [terrified?]
That’s saying something for the host of NBC’s ‘Fear Factor‘ to be terrified. New episodes of Fear Factor air Mondays at 9/8c.
Click play button below to listen to audio clip (NSFW):
Download the podcast here
Published: January 1st, 2012 at 2:07 pm ET
- CEO: Fukushima is very bad, we have a crew in Japan right now; Reports coming out that gov’t covered it up… food around whole region got irradiated, increased problems for people in Tokyo — Host: Really scares me I don’t hear anyone discussing how to stop it (VIDEO) January 4, 2014
- Nuclear Expert in Fukushima: People’s feet turned black for years because radiation so high — Every time I turned around I saw someone who had radiation damage — Hair falling out, caughing up blood, bodies covered with boils… Officials keeping doctors from telling truth… Public being brainwashed (VIDEO) April 11, 2016
- CNN shows diagram of nuclear material leaking from Fukushima reactor — “Tepco always says it’s alright… it always turns out they’re not telling the truth” (VIDEO) April 23, 2013
- AP: Flurry of films on Fukushima disaster — Shows authorities playing down health risks, not telling whole truth February 27, 2013
- Fukushima workers “undergoing treatment for radiation exposure” — Tepco: “6 people have been irradiated… big mistakes like this continue to happen again and again… essential that we put something in place to stop this” (VIDEO) October 9, 2013