Title: Fukushima first the original: The No. 2 machine temperature, Prefecture contact please
Date: Feb 12, 2012
Summary via Fukushima Diary
Though NISA suggested it was just broken heating gauge, Fukushima local government required Tepco to inform them of the temperature of the reactor every one hour.
They also requested Tepco to warn the potential risk caused by the increasing temperature promptly.
[...] In response to one of the thermometer at the bottom of Unit 2 nuclear power plant reactor pressure vessel 1 has exceeded the 80 degrees TEPCO Fukushima, Fukushima Prefecture 12 days, while Tokyo Electric Power Company, every hour the temperature of the thermometer and requested to contact the prefecture. [...]
Read the report here
Published: February 12th, 2012 at 9:12 am ET
- Reactor No. 2 temperature shoots to 75°C — Tepco increasing water injections again — 5°C from warning level February 11, 2012
- 7°C temperature increase at Reactor No. 2 (VIDEO) February 11, 2012
- News Agency: Helicopters fly over Fukushima to measure air for possible effects of reactor’s temperature increase February 6, 2012
- Again? Temperature up 20°C at Reactor No. 2 RPV in last 3 days — Other gauges at also rising (CHART) February 24, 2012
- FNN: Temperature rising at Reactor No. 2 pressure vessel (VIDEO) — Fukushima worker more worried about No. 2 than No. 4 February 5, 2012