Title: Mayor of a town in Fukushima Speaks at UN
Date Filmed: October 30, 2012
Date Published: January 4, 2013
Filmed by: Independent Web Journal
Edited by: Fukushima Collective Evacuation Trial Team
Translated by: World Network for Saving Children from Radiation Team
Katsutaka Idogawa, the mayor of Futaba Town at the United Nations Human Rights Council
I visited the accident site in March […] and confirmed with my own eyes that the accident is still unfolding.
The Unit No. 4 could collapse at any time. It is certain that if another big earthquake strikes it will collapse.
Published: January 4th, 2013 at 9:14 pm ET
- Mayor: “Particles were falling on us from the sky… radioactive dust” after Fukushima Unit 1 exploded — I’m not sure if this is related but I have a cyst in my thyroid (VIDEO) January 4, 2013
- Mayor: Debris fell from the sky after Unit 1 explosion — I thought it might be the end — Many people were still in town and everybody stopped talking for a moment (VIDEO) July 16, 2012
- ABC7: Breaking News — Oil tanker strikes tower of San Francisco’s Bay Bridge (VIDEO & PHOTO) January 7, 2013
- Mayor in Fukushima Town: “My hair fell off” one woman told me with tears in her eyes — I’m so sorry for them still (VIDEO) July 16, 2012
- Mayor: “We would end up dying, polluted to radiation all over” if we returned to Fukushima (VIDEO) February 7, 2013