Title: Humans Used for Radiation Experiments: A Shameful Chapter in US History
Source: City Watch (Los Angeles)
Author: John LaForge
Date: May 3, 2013
Humans Used for Radiation Experiments: A Shameful Chapter in US History
[...] The military even dumped radiation from planes and spread it across wide areas around and downwind of Oak Ridge, Tenn., Los Alamos, NM, and Dugway, Utah. This “systematic radiation warfare program,” conducted between 1944 and 1961, was kept secret for decades.
“Radiation bombs” thrown from USAF planes intentionally spread radiation “unknown distances” endangering the young and old alike. One such experiment doused Utah with 60 times more radiation than escaped the Three Mile Island accident, according to Sen. John Glenn, D-Ohio, who released a report on the program 20 years ago. [...]
See also: Victims of suspected radiological spraying in St. Louis suffer thyroid, other cancers -- Helicopters covered children in powder -- "Oh my God, if they did that there's no telling what else they're hiding"
Published: May 3rd, 2013 at 11:48 am ET
- LA Times: Experts suggest bald eagle deaths are related to Fukushima radiation — Idaho officials reporting similar sickness — “It’s hard to have your national bird in your arms, going through seizures” (AUDIO) December 30, 2013
- Top Expert on Indiana Blast: “It looks like methane” … “Military ammo dropped from a plane would cause similar damage” — Company: No evidence of leak in gas lines November 15, 2012
- TV: Over 30 times more radiation got by WIPP filters than gov’t claims? Radiation also released from ‘unfiltered’ vents — Foam used to plug openings is degrading — Filters too radioactive for lab techs to check — No ‘immediate’ danger to public — Rumors of dump getting shut down (VIDEO) March 12, 2014
- Governor: We’re closely watching Fukushima radiation threat in Alaska — Effort underway to monitor fish with U.S. military and homeland defense (AUDIO) October 2, 2013
- US Military: Radiation causes hair loss, bleeding, nausea, inability of body to repair (VIDEO) January 7, 2012