Administration of Minamisoma doesn’t recover (radioactive) black substances either publish the detection of Plutonium
If one dies of side effects, who should accept the blame?
This time, it’s the Mayor of course who must take responsibility for the outcome of bad accident response!
A follow-up review should be conducted
Published: July 3rd, 2012 at 1:06 am ET
- Official: Plutonium detected in black substance from Minamisoma (PHOTOS) April 27, 2012
- 10,000,000 Bq/kg of cesium detected in Minamisoma soil sample -Local Official May 16, 2012
- Minamisoma Official: Highly contaminated black algae observed everywhere — Due to bioaccumulation July 5, 2012
- Minamisoma Official: “The children are the sacrifices” — “The businesses forced the mayor to keep the children here” 25km from Fukushima Daiichi (VIDEO) March 27, 2012
- Iodine-131 detected in recent Minamisoma tap water (LAB REPORT) March 6, 2012