Report regarding the number of deaths due to illnesses in “Fukushima children”
By Seiichi Nakate, Fukushima Network for Saving Children from Radiation
Published: May 24, 2012
The graphs shown below were created from the Fukushima prefecture data
There is a big change in the number of deaths due to illnesses after July.
I cannot help but suspect a possibility that abnormal phenomena have been happening to the health of Fukushima children since last summer.
The number of deaths due to “cardiovascular diseases” has doubled. (This number includes cardiovascular deaths of children with congenital heart abnormalities.) This has not been seen in other prefectures which suffered damages from the earthquake/tsunami disaster. There are also increases in infectious diseases, cancer and leukemia, and pneumonia.
There is no doubt that the number of pediatric deaths due to illnesses has increased since last summer. It was omitted from this report, but there is data available that shows that the increase in the number of deaths was the greatest in late teens.
Source of data: http://www.e-stat.go.jp/SG1/estat/NewList.do?tid=000001028897
Be sure to read the full report here
Published: May 24th, 2012 at 1:15 pm ET
- Report: Mortality rising in contaminated regions of East Japan — “Very likely the number of cases of disease and death increased associated with radiation” July 9, 2012
- UPI: ‘Skyrocketing’ cancer cases in Fukushima — AP: ‘Alarming’ cancer rates after nuclear disaster — Times: Child cancers up 5,000% — Radiation doses may be “considerably higher” than estimated — Expert: Cancer outbreak shows officials must now prepare for onset of leukemia, other diseases (VIDEO) October 8, 2015
- B.C. Canada sees spike in number of sudden infant deaths — “Why so many of those have come up this year, we don’t know” July 6, 2011
- Radiation Expert: Horrific health toll from Fukushima — “Impossible not to be moved by scale of deaths and suffering” — Thousands to die of cancer and that’s just the tip of the iceberg — Number of dead babies significantly increased in many areas of Japan — Government actions unconscionable (AUDIO) August 28, 2015
- CBC on TMI: Reports of enormous increase in cancer deaths — Infant mortality rates doubled — Birds disappeared — Many mutations observed (VIDEO) January 29, 2012