Three Plutonium Brothers of Japan: “They Are So Safe You Can Drink It”, EX-SKF, August 8, 2011:
Tokyo Brown Tabby’s latest captioning is over the collection of video clips of three Japanese nuclear researchers, claiming safety for plutonium on the national TV. The first two appeared on TV after the March 11 accident to assure the public that there was nothing to worry about on plutonium, because it was so safe.
Published: August 8th, 2011 at 5:59 pm ET
- Time.com: Is Los Alamos Lab really safe from wildfire? — Additional plutonium problems? June 29, 2011
- Report: 76 trillion becquerels of Plutonium-239 released from Fukushima — 23,000 times higher than previously announced August 29, 2011
- Local Official: Japan gov’t did not reveal plutonium-241 detection — Radiation dose was 50 times higher than total of other three plutonium isotopes that were mentioned (VIDEO) March 31, 2012
- Japan lawmaker: Plutonium certainly went deep within basement of Reactor No. 3 — Anyone’s guess where it’s at now September 20, 2011
- “Deplorable”: Plutonium detected at 5 locations — “Unknown which reactor plutonium came from” March 28, 2011