Published: January 20th, 2014 at 11:40 am ET

Interview with Navy Lt. Steve Simmons, Living on Earth, Jan. 17, 2014: [...] We returned from deployment [aboard the USS Ronald Reagan] in September and by November my health started to decline. The first thing I noticed, I was actually driving to work, and I blacked out, and I drove my truck up on a curb. And I had gone to see the doctor to see what was going on. They ran labs, couldn’t figure anything out, and from there they sent me up to Walter Reed, to the infectious disease clinic, and same thing [...] By this point [in January], I unexpectedly dropped between 20 to 25 pounds and my lymph nodes started swelling. From January to March I was running a pretty solid fever as high as 102.9. I was discharged from the hospital the first time for a so-called “sinus infection”, and three days later I was actually readmitted because that’s when my lymph nodes started swelling. During that second hospitalization I was coming out of the restroom and I stopped and my legs just buckled. And that was when the weakness started [...] it just started progressing further and further. Then, shortly after that, it got to the point where [my wife] Summer was actually carrying me up and down the stairs. [...] I spend all my days in a wheelchair now. My muscle weakness just continued to progress, up the legs, into my arms, my hands. Now the latest issue that I deal with is neurogenic bladder, now the signals aren’t getting from the brain to the bladder, so now I actually have to catheterize every four hours. >> Full broadcast available here

“A second degree burn Simmons received while out in the sun in Hawaii. He suspects that radiation may have intensified the impact” (SOURCE: Steve Simmons)

USA TODAY, Jan. 14, 2014: Sailor blames Fukushima radiation for paralysis — you’re losing sensation in your legs, and you can’t feel your legs when you’re getting 2nd degree burns on them. >> Watch the broadcast here

Lt. Simmons interviewed by Rob Sachs, Jan. 16, 2014: What the DoD’s stance is to this day — it has been the same statement that has been pushed around for years now — that you can get more radiation exposure from one month’s worth of rock, soil and sun [...] How can you honestly convince somebody that after you sit in a nuclear plume over 5 hours and after you suck up nuclear contaminated waste into the water filtration system, at what point can you say there is absolutely no harm to human life? You also have aircraft coming back from folks that are stationed in Japan, some of their aircrafts were coming back with aircraft parts that are so highly contaminated that these parts have to be removed, encased, and set out on separate tarmacs for them to be picked up and shipped off to who knows where for a proper decontamination. If that is the case how can you honestly say that there is no threat or no harm to the human body? >> Full interview here

Published: January 20th, 2014 at 11:40 am ET

1. Wife of Navy Sailor: Our 1-year-old has brain cancer and spinal cancer resulting from Fukushima exposure — Wheelchair-bound Navy Sailor: It’s now affecting my arms and my hands, everything is still progressing (AUDIO) March 19, 2014
  2. U.S. Navy Sailor: They had to remove three layers of skin off my hands and arms after Fukushima exposure — Treated almost as if I had the plague (AUDIO) March 11, 2013
  3. Navy sailor suing over Fukushima exposure dies from rare cancer near heart — TV: Navy lieutenant retires, says he’s unable to use leg muscles due to Fukushima radiation and confined to wheelchair — Both in mid-30s (VIDEOS) June 16, 2014
  4. TV: Navy officer now confined to wheelchair after Fukushima radiation exposure — Doctors can’t explain “puzzling” ailments, leg muscles just gave up — Wife was in shock: “We don’t know how much time we have left together” (VIDEO) January 12, 2014
  5. Emotional interview with Navy sailor suffering after Fukushima exposure: Others with same symptoms “told to be quiet… nobody’s heard from them” — Health is worsening, worried I’m going to die — Can’t really use legs or arms, hands ‘barely functional’ — Rashes all over body, spasms, shaking — Doctors tell us “it’s all psychological” (AUDIO) July 15, 2014

128 comments to Navy Sailor after Fukushima: I’m in a wheelchair, now it’s spreading to my arms and hands — Photo of skin with intense red burns after being in sun, suspects radiation intensified impact (AUDIO)

• zogerke zogerke

What do you do with this but document, educate, organize, share, expose and (my apologies to those who hate the reference) pray for their wellbeing?

• artika rama

zogerke i am not religious ,infact i consider my self an atheist , but hey it cant hurt . We need all the help we can get now so anyone believing in any god any prayers are welcome from me . Peace.

• ToBeExpected ToBeExpected

I might well get shouted down, but since you said 'anyone believing in any God' … Well, I do.. big time … and I take a whole load of comfort from a text referring to our day, Revelation 11:18. It's there for all of us to see. Please do look it up.. and take the comfort meant, it's the solution to what might seem to some, an unsolvable problem. It is promised and is ToBeExpected! With much, much love to everyone.. :)

• SykeWar(DELETED) SykeWar

God uses good people and bad people use God. Hope you understand.

• ToBeExpected ToBeExpected

Yeah, I think I do… and there's A LOT of the bad guys around these days.. and they are responsible for giving God a very bad name … blame him for a whole bunch of stuff, that they are responsible for or others are.. … but hey, this is no place for this kind of debate.. Much love to all…:)

• Ontological Ontological

I just went through and much of the beginning of the end indeed is just like Fukushima. As you read, the part about the Eagles telling us, and I get a bit of a tingle in me backbone. Much of it describes "fire" as in chemical burns cesium chloride. "Fire as in burned alchemically converted gold (monoatomic gold). And fire as in a tingle on your skin up to and including death. "Fire as in from the Altar (Sun) All Fission/Fusion references. Yes a good read I recommend using a Cokesbury edition. Other material in Hindu describes great ships like cities, showering Devine irradiance after rendering "unconsciousness" to restore their assailant. A way to reverse nasty mass weights back to nice. Battle of Krsna of the Godhead & King Salva of the Godhood. We can learn from what has been so brutally "debunked". There is plans for the ion wind ships in much Hindu wisdom. And they would work, if constructed today.

• Bones Bones

Cry not…as I said before, these sailors need to show the whole world with pictures, video, etc. constantly documenting in real-time their eventual deaths and diseases. People must FEEL these effects for any mass awakening to occur. No action will be taken en masse unless people FEEL the effects these unfortunate souls are going through. Gruesome yes, but what is gruesome is the action of Japan and the U.S. in conspiring to make their radionuclide induced, internally ingested and external dosage, diseases seem totally normal and not related to Fukushima's MASSIVE LOCA's. Empathy is stronger than words or any study.

• OldFool

Repost from 1/12 – The symptoms really suggest non Hodgkin lymphoma. Diagnosis is now very urgent. May have more than one type of cancer now. Lymphoma has likely caused a metastatic spinal tumor.
      If leg neurons are completely out of action, most likely
      cause would be a thoracic (mid-back) and lumbosacral (low-
      back) tumor that would cause weakness or numbness
      in the legs – difficulty walking is common. Need to find at least
      two competent civilian doctors without further delay – one to
      test/confirm the non-Hodgkin lymphoma and a spinal tumor surgeon/neurologist.

• OldFool

The spread of neurological symptoms to the arms and bladder imply that there is a spinal tumor that is growing very rapidly, or else multiple spinal tumors arose.
        If anybody has any way to contact this person and get them to competent Civilian doctors without delay, it would be worthwhile.
        Waste of time to deal with the Navy now.

• GOM GOM

GOM. Respectfully disagree. Appears to be latent body reponse to initial dose. First impact of rads was staggering, now his body is shutting down. What we are all seeing here is our future. This is man is dying a gruesome death. THIS, my friends is Radiation Poisionng. Break out the self-euthanasia kits. And trust me, they are working on it already.

• utahruss utahruss

Well there is a whole other aspect THAT NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT that could possible fill in some of the gaps of reality if only people would start asking questions instead of blindly accepting what is "shown" and told to them

• An alternative mechanism for radioprotection by dimethyl sulfoxide; possible facilitation of DNA double-strand break repair. Laboratory of Radiation Biology, Research Reactor Institute, Kyoto University, Osaka, Japan

PubMed Abstract
    The radioprotective effects of dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) have been known for many years, and the suppression of hydroxyl (OH) radicals induced by ionizing radiation has been thought to be the main cause of this effect.

• Sickputer

You would never have read such reports of civilian or military nuclear injuries before the Information Era. The wrongdoers don't need to fear a single man stealing secret documents. It's the entire Internet system that educates the masses. Great fear among the nucleorats that their deadly nuclear power plants are being exposed for the genetic and ecological damages that threaten species.

Considering estimates that 99.99% of all planet earth species have already become extinct, we should not be surprised many species are in trouble today. Butterflies today. Naked apes tomorrow.

• According to this report that was published on Dr. Mercola's site earlier this year, MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), which is a derivative of DMSO, is 34 percent sulfur by weight.

For best results in remedying radiation and other toxins, you should look to take organic sulfur rather than conventional MSM supplements.

• dosdos dosdos

When you start executing those responsible for this type of wholesale murder, the insanity will stop. Until then, everyone but the financially elite are just fodder and consumers for their money making machines. Sorry, but that's the truth. Screw up on the way to wealth and riches and you die is the only deterrent.

• zogerke zogerke

Perhaps slightly OT: while I respect your right to express opinions…. some of us are essentially non-violent and believe all life is sacred, even life that has proven to be destructive to what we love. some of us ask- how can i change something, without becoming 'that which i hate' myself. today is dr. rev. MLK day, a leader i have enormous respect for. he taught and instigated social change by courage in a non violent manner, for which he was executed. his work made lasting transformations in this country. i don't want to see anyone executed. i want life, not more death. and i want transformation.

• GOM GOM

Z. They hung the Nazis. And Saddam. They don't use mirrors.

• tarpus

I'm sure Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmer felt the same way you do too and would have loved to have you over for dinner ;)

• tarpus

btw.. I don't see any difference between those who endorse nuclear and a serial killer…both are psychopathic, narcissists and don't give a sh*t about anyone but themselves/profit.

• SykeWar(DELETED) SykeWar

Good observation. This is why it's really irrelevant that one isn't an expert in nuclear physics. Psychopathic children do grow up. And they do go from torturing little animals to bigger ones. Seriously, does no one consider what happens when a Jeffery Dahmer becomes CEO, president or prime minister?

• tarpus

oBomya/Clintons/Bushes/Nuttyyahoos/ fit the psychopath description perfectly. The definition of a serial killer is someone who kills two or more people in different places…also describes these monsters to a tee…

• We Not They Finally

We can rant and rave, but WHY has this country lost the capacity to humanely govern itself? Kennedy was killed and I guess that that was just the act of a lone killer. The Supreme Court APPOINTED a President rather than honor a State's election results as constitutionally required, and it was just "The Court is moving in a different direction." 9-1-1 happened and no one even noticed that there were not even PLANE PARTS in front of the World Trade Towers or the Pentagon. The Supremes took a handwritten note from a court clerk in the 1900's, and dignified it to legalizing corporations as people.

Then we look around and say that "they" did this and "they" did that. I don't have the answers. I'm just dismayed that so few are even posing the right questions!

And YES, the public should take on the Navy! Whatever their wrongful lack of LEGAL liability may be, why don't they even f-ing care? Brave young kids are just cannon fodder to them? Then they are complicit in the deaths. Where are at least the retired vets on this?

• GOM GOM

tarpus. I assume that comment for me? The Nazi remark was in response to Z's post. It SHOULD have been directed at dosdos. Hang those responsible for Fuku as they have no guilt. My bad.

• tarpus

…that was for zogerke. I understand pacifism, I also understand it is like burying your head in the sand. This is off topic in a way, I apologize to all.
            This is Ted's last interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsVJ8p1UPc8 . Tell me he didn't deserve to be snuffed out. Some people felt sorry for him and some sick woman actually married him in prison. I really (honestly) can not tell the difference between Ted and any politician or NPP owner in the world. They are seeking out power (pun intended). I feel all political offices should be done on a lottery type system, with mandatory death sentences for those who would corrupt the innocents… read a story yesterday about a corrupt judge that was skinned alive and they made a new judges chair out of it. His son was selected to be the new judge and he had to sit in the chair while he ruled…love it if they made new chairs for the NRC and TEPCO execs ;)

• sayonara kitty sayonara kitty

i have been non violent my entire life, mlk is a hero of mine, that being said…i think dosdos statement rings a bit true… the war criminals running the US, especially the ones running the US, seem to enjoy a sick type of titillation by creating suffering and death in the lives of those they deem "lesser". again i am not advocating or condoning this, yet there is a part of me that thinks it may be the only way to get a reaction from them. and even then, i get a weird feeling they might even then, see it as an ultimate "orgasm". they just seem like an entirely different species. children are dying and they can't give two shits… it's twisted.

• James Tekton James Tekton

One has to remember that the agenda to get rid of the American military and to build up the UN foreign forces for the take down of America has been a long standing plan. After 13 years of useless pointless wars where the banksters profit, and people's child soldiers die, the USA is almost toast. There is no money to fight a war, no forces to stand up to the chinese and russian invaders, and no infrastructure to build up a war machine. America has been set up to lose the next world war and that is the CHANGE the idiots voted for. They voted for this communist/socialists/UN take over when they voted for the illegal alien obama.

"For those on the net who stupidly, foolishly, intentionally…and dangerously…mock the idea of radiation being a problem or potentially deadly, we suggest you get in contact with some of the brave crew members of the USS Ronald Reagan…many of whom are already gravely ill…."

• clamshellernh clamshellernh

Beyond Nuclear on Thom Hartmann: "Military poisoned by Fukushima radiation"
    On Thursday evening, Jan. 2nd, Thom Hartmann hosted Beyond Nuclear's Kevin Kamps on his television program, in a segment entitled "Military poisoned by Fukushima radiation," to discuss the apparent radiation sickness and maladies suffered by sailors who served on the USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier, which was anchored just a mile or two downwind and downstream from Fukushima Daiichi in Japan during the first, worst days of the catastrophe.

Arnie Gundersen at Fairewinds Energy Education has commented on the sick sailors in a podcast.

The re-launching of the lawsuit, brought by 71 sick (half with various cancers) Reagan crew men and women against Tokyo Electric Power Company, comes after the recent exposé by the Tampa Bay Times about sick U.S. Navy sailors who were ordered to dump radioactive wastes, over the course of 15 years, into the Atlantic Ocean, a half-century ago, aboard the Calhoun County.

• clamshellernh clamshellernh

U.S. Navy Personnel Reported to have Cancer from Fukushima
    December 21st, 2013
    in econ_news
    Send feedback »
    Fukushima “Breaking”…..75 U.S. Navy Sailors have Cancer after Brief Visit to Leakage Site
    by John Ward, Guest Author, Doomstead Diner
    Discuss this article at the Environment Table inside the Diner
    MURDER BY COVER-UP

Veteran human rights lawyer Charles Bonner (left) has practiced law for 27 years, so by now he's pretty good at it. Mr Bonner has been the lead attorney in over sixty-five jury trials involving civil rights cases, police misconduct, child protection and a myriad other attempts to protect the vulnerable poor from the mendacious rich. Now he is leading a class action lawsuit against TEPCO, the regulator/owner of the Fukushima nuclear energy plant.
    Click on photo for larger image at the Doomstead Diner.

USS Ronald Reagan which visited Fukushima vicinity three years ago.

• We Not They Finally

AND… the sailors being stopped from suing the Navy directly is a legal ploy, having less than nothing to do with morals, ethics, or any humanity.

The Navy should be SHAMED onto the public stage. They've just what? — "recused" themselves? Under what standard of right or wrong are they given that right? They do not have that right MORALLY. Every retired vet in the country should be calling for the Navy to be publicly shamed. For the criminality of their MORAL stances.

• clamshellernh clamshellernh

JAN 11, 2014
    Toll Mounts Among U.S. Sailors Devastated by Fukushima Radiation

The roll call of U.S. sailors who say their health was devastated when they were irradiated while delivering humanitarian help near the stricken Fukushima nuke is continuing to climb.

So many have come forward that the progress of their federal class action lawsuit has been delayed. A petition in their support is posted here at http://www.nukefree.org.

Bay area lawyer Charles Bonner says a re-filing will wait until early February to accommodate a constant influx of sailors from the aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan and other American ships.

U.S. sailors irradiated while delivering humanitarian help near the stricken Fukushima nuke say their health has been devastated.

Sent from my F-iPad

• clamshellernh clamshellernh

Point of interest
    Radiation and Life
    December 2012

"Life on earth has developed with an ever present background of radiation. It is not something new, invented by the wit of man: radiation has always been there."
    Eric J Hall, Professor of Radiology, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, in his book "Radiation and Life".
    Radiation is energy travelling through space.
    Sunshine is one of the most familiar forms of radiation. It delivers light, heat and suntans. We limit its effect on us with sunglasses, shade, hats, clothes and sunscreen.
    There would be no life on Earth without lots of sunlight, but we have increasingly recognised that too much of it on our persons is not a good thing. In fact it may be dangerous, so we control our exposure to it.
    Sunshine consists of radiation in a range of wavelengths from long-wave infra-red to short-wavelength ultraviolet, which creates the hazard.
    Beyond ultraviolet are higher energy kinds of radiation which are used in medicine and which we all get in low doses from space, from the air, and from the earth and rocks. Collectively we can refer to these kinds of radiation as ionising radiation. It can cause damage to matter, particularly living tissue. At high levels it is therefore dangerous, so it is necessary to control our exposure.
    While we cannot feel this radiation, it is readily detected…

• ToBeExpected ToBeExpected

This is an interesting post.. I get totally, that there are different types of radiation, however, I don't get that before man started 'messing' with his home planet, that people died of cancers like they do today…

Man is 100% responsible for the rape and pillage of this beautiful earth… all for his own greedy, selfish pocket… and at the expense of everyone else.

It's no wonder, folks love their fur-balls and animals so much.. humans just let us down.. time after time..

• artika rama

tobeexpected Everyone is trying to give a SIMPLE explanation to a COMPLEX process and it goes wrong most of the time unfortunately.
        1; ""Life on earth has developed with an ever present background of radiation""" some text from Clam s message IMPLIES that it was all good and dandy before man invented radiation (lets call it synthetic radiation )which is not true . There were cancers and tumors even before we, humans existed. Infact go to national geopgraphic s site you can find a dinosaurus with a tumor.
        2;"" At high levels it is therefore dangerous"" This text also implies that ONLY high levels of radiation is harmfull which is also not correct , low levels in LONG TIME is just as harmfull ,as acute high levels . CHeck out long term stochastic effects of radiation .
        I think the professor also knows these facts and choses his text carefully NOT to CLAIM that low levels are harmfull , but instead he IMPLIES it indirectly. You cannot find any sentence in his text saying low level is NOT harmfull .
        This is misinfo and should to be corrected .

• We Not They Finally

I guess that 1/20-millionth of a gram of plutonium would be called "low level radiation"? But that's enough to kill a human in the form of a "hot particle." Artika rama, you are so right about over-simplication. It is so frustrating to educate people ANYWAY. But people need to know up front, that the whole thing about low level is crap.

• artika rama

Wenotdayfinally absolutely , they deliberately use methods not suitable for this kind of threat . Methods / calculations used for chemicals are NOT always suitable to be used by radiation .
            Your example explains it : a tiny particle in a city would be very diluted very very low level , but just that one particle could kill someone if inhaled.
            They are very carefull with their words NOT to say it clearly but continuously they give a hint of low level radiation being natural , and harmless. I don't think you can get more natural than sunlight and everyone knows it can kill without protection if one spends too much time under the sun without protectction .
            These are deliberate attempts to downplay the harmfull effects of radiation and coming from professors and scientists makes it even worse. Have no words for it .

• artika rama

Wenottheydinally I have heard so many of these kinds of bull..t that I made a list of popular lies.:)
            When they start comparing the radiation with bananas , rocks , potatoes and plane flights , you know when that conversation is not going anywhere :)

• ToBeExpected ToBeExpected

@Artica – Hey,I looked up the cancer in dinosaurs.. and according to this article… there was only ever one found.. out of 29 that was malignant… it was the 3.5 metre species Edmontosaurus that was most cancer-prone and was the only one with a malignant tumour. About 3% of its bones contained a lump of some sort.

• GOM GOM

I thanked you for this Clam, but in the spot.

• mairs mairs

Ok, here is a difference. Plants need sunlight to live, so they are exposed to radiation from sunlight. In Thailand some plant growers irradiate tropical plants to make them mutate and create new forms of familiar varieties. They've created plants with white spots and stripes or discolored areas, dwarf forms, giants, warped and wavy leaves, etc. These all breed true, as they stem from changes in their DNA brought about by being irradiated.

• artika rama

Mairs Unfortunately that experiment you mentioned is upon us all now . The whole pacific has turned into a test tube and every living thing in it is a test subject ,, including us humans indirectly.

• We Not They Finally

I'm unclear why Mairs is making this remark. Every bombardment of humans from run-amok nuclear energy has been known to be HARMFUL.

Nature doesn't do this!

• ToBeExpected ToBeExpected

I agree, nature does not do this.. Man does this, to himself, the stuff in the atmosphere, the chemicals, the pesticides, on and on and on.. the planet has never been this sick.. ever!

• artika rama

tobeexpected I dont agree , I have been repeating myself for several times but nature DOES this as well , radiation from natural sources is not ANOTHER TYPE,, ITS NOT HARMLESS!! its the same harmfull radiation BUT 2 things
            1= The level , dose is much lower
            2= we cannot avoid it
            except from those 2 factors EVERY BIT OF RADIATION INCREASES YOUR RISK ,,
            Natural and man made radiation ARE NOT TWO DIFFERENT things PERIOD . They are both RADIATION ,, exact the same , but at a much lower amount ,, thats the difference .
            If you increase the amount , eg lying in the sun without protection for long time , then natural radiation from suns rays will cause cancer as well ,, NO DIFFERENCE ,, PERIOD.

It is misinformation to present natural and man made radiation as 2 different types . Its false.

Natural radiation has been causing mutations since the beginning of time ,;those mutations have altered the genes and caused variations in the charcteristics of the species,; some of those characeristics brought some advantages to the mutated type ,;, the mutated type having advantage has proliferated winning over the nonmutated type ,;, and thats how evolution progressed ,;, and thats how we evolved ,how we came to be .
            In short : EVOLUTION IS THE PROOF THAT NATURAL RADIATION CAUSES MUTATIONS ,, its not less harmfull , we DO NOT have tolerance /adaptation to natural radiation . It does cause cancer and mutations and it is cumulative.
            These are the facts .

• clamshellernh clamshellernh

AS if. We don't have enough on our plate ot yes but ……

CIVIL DEFENSE WARNING FOR METEORS: "DROP and COVER IF YOU SEE SUDDEN EXTREMELY BRIGHT LIGHT
    Monday, 13 January 2014 18:04
    January 13, 2014 — (TRN http://www.TurnerRadioNetwork.com ) — Civil Defense authorities are warning Americans to DROP AND COVER if they see a sudden, extremely bright light. Apparently, planet Earth is entering one of two debris fields from the recent Comet ISON and there is a high probability of meteors from the Comet tail, coming into our atmosphere and detonating. Doctors are warning that the shock wave from such a detonation can kill you.

TUCSON, Ariz., Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — At the Emergency Management Agency of Utah (UEMA) conference on Jan 9, 2014, Physicians for Civil Defense issued the following statement:

All Americans, starting with first responders and emergency managers, need to know this basic life-saving principle: "Drop and cover if you see a sudden very bright light."

Such a light will be followed by a deadly shock wave within seconds. Those who drop and cover will probably survive. Those who do not are likely to be killed or suffer severe injury.

During the 2013 Chelyabinsk meteor explosion, a fourth-grade teacher in Chelyabinsk, Yulia Karbysheva, saved 44 children from potentially life-threatening window glass cuts by ordering them to hide under their desks when she saw the flash.

• SykeWar(DELETED) SykeWar

Anyone with quick refs to nuclear radiation intensifying/exacerbating uv skin damage? I'm looking myself, but thought I'd ask. I'll post what I find.

• GOM GOM

Carla. Great read, but made me sick [compensation issues]. And just saying, the combat vets sprayed in the Nam [agent orange] mostly died before compensation. Kids were mutants. My friends Nam baby was a 'normal torso'. It's coming Carla, and in huge numbers…

• AirSepTech AirSepTech

DOD=Department of Denial

They will try to put a lid on it because time is on their side.

Over 5,000 sailors were on that ship, this is just the beginning.

Over 12,000 sailors were in that fleet. None of them affected? Yet?

Why did they allow visitors to come aboard, and then sail to Bremerton to decontaminate?

They are now swapping the Washington/Reagan home ports???

They don't want to "waste" money on decon for the Washington.
    Really, Japan is that 'hot'?

Or they don't want to port the Reagan in San Diego cause it is hot?

Hard to believe this is the new normal.

• timemachine2020 timemachine2020

I salute the troops of Operation Tomodachi. Not their fault, they were doing thier job. Following orders. The lack of warning andd or protection from the radiation falls squarely on our leaders. Heads should roll at the top. Court Marshalls for the officers of the Reagan and their superiors. LETS NOT FORGET the thousands and thousands of our military still stationed in Japan. There are 23 active US Military bases in Japan. 4 in the Tokyo area. What about all these troops still left in japan, IN HARMS WAY!! We need to start raising heell demandding that our troops be brought home, before they too become statistics of fukushima.. Heeree is a list of those bases.

• This may or may not be related, but in the past 3 months I have caught a total of 5 different viruses. 2 respiratory flu, 1 stomach virus and 3 head colds.

Yes, they are all distinctly separated from each other. Each time, I come down with the virus, go through the usual getting worse then get completely better before the next one hits.

My two small children have each caught 4 of the 5 viruses at the same time that I have, so it's not limited to just me.

I live in California, about 45 minutes of driving inland. Never in my 40 years of life has this happened. One of the flu viruses caused both of my children, who are otherwise very healthy, to cough endlessly for a full 6 weeks!

I'm so afraid that our immune systems are being run down by the increased radiation in our environment.

• We Not They Finally

That's a realistic fear. Though they are a lot of simple, inexpensive things we can do at home.

You know, people always say take vitamin C. Well that's good, but it's only 20% absorbable! You can make it 80% absorbable or higher, also LESS cost than capsule, by making LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C at home. It encapsulates the vitamin C in lecithin and it passes through the digestive tract and directly into the cells:

One level tablespoon non-buffered vitamin C powder, and three level tablespoons non-GMO lecithin (you can get both at the Vitamin Shoppe) Add to 16 oz filtered water (one pint.) Run through a blender for two minutes, then six minutes through an ultrasonic cleaner. That's easily found at a hardware store, $35 for a pint-size capacity, one time purchase. But even just C and lecithin blended together will be way better than C alone.

• Au Au

rachaeltowne, Look at this orb exploding over San Diego. What was in it?

• Good grief! I have no idea what that could be, but it just can't be good. I live in Northern California and have never seen anything like that here.

• AirSepTech AirSepTech

That is pretty interesting, thanks for the link.

I would say it's some sort of tracking/monitoring/sensor????
        The gov would know–don't know if they would tell.

I don't think it exploded, but was a planned release so to speak.
        It has something solid along with the 'sparkles'.
        I would say that the sparkles are 'chaff', and it is used for radar detection and to confuse airborne weapon systems.

I have not been a big chemtrail believer/follower, however I recently learned of the efforts of USSR chemtrail following Chernobyl. I'm not sure what to think anymore. It doesn't happen much where I live.

U.S.N ATC/Wx vet

• Mack Mack

Here's an article that does a good job explaining the danger of man-made radiation to humans:

Credit to RadChick on Facebook

• obewanspeaks obewanspeaks

Mack, good stuff! Certainly the world is now getting a banana over load whether they like bananas or not.. :(

• pinksailmatt pinksailmatt

There sure are some things that are intensifying because of the radiation.

Yesterday was pretty foggy here in Corvallis. Now, normally, in damp foggy weather, you wouldn't get much in the way of static electricity.

Well, I was outside…air temp maybe 35F at most…fog was just hanging in the air and I was blowing up balloons. I went to put the first one I blew up down on a table…and it stuck to the palm of my hand!

Some of the other folks there commented that it seemed rather ODD that it was doing that. Normally, you would only see static like in dryer conditions.

What gives?

• paschn

We are living In terrifying and exciting times. terrifying because we are looking at massive suffering/death caused at the hands of corrupted governments and evil "people". Exciting by virtue of the witnessing a coming world cleansed of the "Synagogue of Satan" and all it's "Christian"/"Muslim" sycophants. We could actually still be alive to witness the Grand Creator's total destruction of those "ruining the Earth".

• Heart of the Rose Heart of the Rose

And many developed rashes..
    More like 'beta burn'.

On to sloughing and abrading..
    "Upper cells are sloughed or abraded off, exposing cells that are not completely keratinized. Cell death and moist desquamation ensue. Both dry and wet desquamation occur about 1 to 4 weeks after irradiation."

" Regeneration of the stratum corneum requires 2 months to 4 years, and this regenerated tissue will be more sensitive to other skin-damaging agents"

Also rendering the area..photosensitive..IMHO.
    Advising these patients to stay out of the sun is prudent ..I believe.
    Another 'flame up' of radiation dermatitis is hard on the immune system of the patient.

With the amount of exposure..it almost likens 'radiation enhancement..or 'radiation recall dermatitis'.

OOh.. looky what someone sent me ;) LATE AND LOW-LEVEL EFFECTS OF IONIZING RADIATION : As reported as FACT in the US millitary MANUAL

• alasanon

I had a close personal relative who was a WWII Navy Veteran. He had been stationed in the Pacific, much like these individuals, and a bit too close for comfort, as we know now. He also had business on the mainland after Hiroshima detonated-humanitarian missions… (long before decontamination or half-lives expired)…

He had been extremely healthy, young, strong, truly brave. I really looked up to him as a child.

The first, most prominent symptoms of the excess radiation were skin disorders–sores, discoloration, etc. Then about 10 years after his exposure, he inexplicably suffered 5 debilitating strokes. The doctors did attribute it to Hiroshima, as there were no other possible risk factors at his young age…

He finally got back on his feet and lived to a ripe old age, but he suffered from the skin irregularities and some side effects of the strokes for remainder of his life…. :(

I remember him as so tall and stoic. One of the reasons I got on this blog is that I also clearly remember hearing him calling out in pain, calling out for help…and being told [that it was] "Hiroshima." I realized if something can take down such a man like him, it is dire.

Those Navy seamen are not alone!..

• pkjn

Navy Personnel Claim Radiation Sickness From Fukushima
    January 17, 2014 Living on Earth
    71 United States Ship sailors are suffering with what are the effects of radiation poisoning, and they're suing Tokyo Electric, that hid the truth about just how deadly the radioactive plumes were in the air and water.

They spend all their days in wheelchairs now. Their muscle weakness just continued to progress up the legs into their arms, their hands, and now the latest issue that they deal with is neurogenic bladder. Now the signals are NOT getting from the brain to the bladder, so now they actually have to catheterize every four hours.

A second degree burn they received while out in the sun. Radiation may have intensified the impact. Many leukemias, other forms of cancer, unremitting of bleeding of both anally and vaginally, migraine headaches, hair loss…