Interview with nuclear expert Arnie Gnndersen of Fairewinds Energy Education, Cindy Sheehan’s Soapbox, Sept. 1, 2013 (at 41:40 in): “We’re used to solutions that can be solved in a TV episode. Unfortunately, this is more like a horror movie, where the beast never gets killed. The worst is yet to come for the Pacific […] it’s likely to grow because this plant is still leaking.” >>> Full broadcast available here
EON (Ecological Options Network) interviews U.S. Military service personnel at San Diego courthouse, published Dec. 20, 2013:
At 9:40 in
Lindsay Cooper, USS Ronald Reagan crew member during 3/11 rescue operations in Japan: You could tell the entire command was concerned because they were trying to do everything possible that they could to take care of us. We couldn’t get any assistance from ships because ships weren’t allowed to come in the area that weren’t already exposed to radiation. No ports would let us in. Japan wouldn’t let us in because we had too much radiation. Guam wouldn’t let us in, Korea [too].
At 13:30 in
Cooper: It got to the point where the water’s contaminated, we’re going to have a lock down, we’re going to go on the opposite side of Japan and try and get away over there. As soon as we got there, our water was still contaminated. So it was just where ever we went, it was an ongoing issue with radiation. We were being chased, literally, by a death sentence.
>>> UPDATE: NY Post: Snow falling on Navy ship caused by Fukushima radioactive steam... "Is that aluminum foil I taste?" -- Sailor: People were defecating on themselves in hallways from excruciating diarrhea -- Officer: We saw radiation 300 times 'safe' levels (VIDEO)
Published: December 22nd, 2013 at 12:33 pm ET
- Nuclear Expert: Fukushima Daiichi like a horror movie where creature keeps coming up from grave (AUDIO) April 2, 2012
- “Like a Science Fiction Movie”: Bizarre deaths after radiation exposure at US nuclear site — My whole family’s dead; Mom eaten up by tumors everywhere, could see them growing; Dad had masses suddenly erupt all over; Brother died at birth — Incredible number of colleagues killed by cancer, 2-3% alive (VIDEO) September 19, 2014
- TV: Mysterious black substance flew all the way to Tokyo area from Fukushima ten days after first explosion — Since then, they’ve been shrouded in horror — “Everyone here looks somewhat damaged by the radiation” (VIDEO) September 28, 2013
- TV: “It’s like a scene from a horror movie” along West Coast — “We’re seeing all sorts of mysterious goings-on” — “There is no food out there” — Scientists can’t figure out why there’s mass starvation of seabirds — “This is a really serious thing” — “A species die-off is always unsettling” (VIDEO) January 20, 2015
- TV: Warnings the worst is yet to come at Fukushima — Deep underneath nuclear plant a massive pool of contamination is believed to be heading toward Pacific Ocean (VIDEO) September 20, 2013