Title: 70,000 US Service Personnel Exposed To Radiation: Operation Tomodachi 3/11
Source: Nuked Radio with RadChick
Date Published: Feb 9, 2013
At 36:45 in
Attorney Paul C. Garner, representing U.S. service members who were in Japan after 3/11: They’ve got leukemia, they have growths, they’re undergoing surgery to remove lesions in their brains, a couple of them have had them and have lost the sight in their eye.
One guy has testicular cancer he was aboard the Reagan, he’s 21, he had one of his testicles removed already.
You know what their talking points are, the Tepco people and those in power? It’s all low-level radiation, nothing to worry about. It’s too little to worry about. […] If they get away with this then what did we fight Watergate for?
Published: February 11th, 2013 at 11:29 am ET
- US sailors “have won the major battle” in Fukushima lawsuit — Now 200 young Navy and Marines with leukemia, organs removed, brain tumors/cancer, blindness, more — Gov’t: Fukushima a terrible tragedy… Navy ships under threat and didn’t know where to go, some ‘very interesting’ moments… That radiation will kill you like a nuclear weapon (VIDEO) October 30, 2014
- Attorney for US Navy Sailors: Third death from exposure to Fukushima fallout — Baby with brain cancer has died — Reporters afraid to publish stories related to case — Professor: USS Reagan sailors were first people to be hit by plume outside of plant (VIDEOS) July 26, 2015
- Another 20 Navy Sailors: USS Ronald Reagan crew with thyroid cancers, leukemia, brain tumors, bleeding, blindness after Fukushima disaster — Young kids developing problems — Gov’t and Tepco involved in major conspiracy (AUDIO) December 12, 2013
- More U.S. military reveal radiation-related illnesses after Fukushima: Arm shrunk to half its size — Immune system attacking body — Leukemia, testicular cancer, thyroid problems, rectal bleeding, brain tumor July 17, 2013
- VIDEO: Children of US Navy sailors suffering from cancers after Fukushima exposure — “I couldn’t move… so much pain… I have leukemia” — More kids with thyroid cancer — Father: “We couldn’t figure it out… his body was changing” — Sailor: Right side of my body is shriveling up, one arm now almost 5 inches smaller than other August 20, 2014