Title: Local Sailors Sue Japanese Utility Over Radiation
Source: NBC 7 San Diego
Date: Dec 29, 2012
h/t Raw Story
Lindsay Cooper, crew member of the U.S.S. Ronald Reagan during Operation Tomadachi: I’m not what I used to be. My body’s not what it used to be while I was in the Navy. I’m having weight issues. My thyroid isn’t what it used to be. Digestive issues are a big issue that are common with radiation exposure.
Reporter: Lindsay Cooper says she’s been having digestive issues, migraines and problems focusing since she was exposed to radiation [...]
Kim Gieseking, crew member of the U.S.S. Ronald Reagan during Operation Tomadachi: I have degenerative disks all over my back and I was healthy before all of this.
Published: December 30th, 2012 at 3:16 pm ET
- Video: Navy sailors use no masks when scrubbing radioactive particles on USS Ronald Reagan after 3/11 — CNN: “The idea here is all about safety” December 29, 2012
- TV: 70 Navy sailors in new Fukushima lawsuit — They rode right into plume, could be thousands more seriously exposed — 1 or 2 sick could be coincidence, but 50-60 people in their 20s off one ship? Variety of cancers, blindness, impotence (VIDEO) December 19, 2013
- Report: What is going on at Daiichi? Fukushima fallout increased Nov. 2-4 — Highest back-to-back days in months (CHARTS) November 5, 2012
- Attorney for US Navy Sailors: Third death from exposure to Fukushima fallout — Baby with brain cancer has died — Reporters afraid to publish stories related to case — Professor: USS Reagan sailors were first people to be hit by plume outside of plant (VIDEOS) July 26, 2015
- TV: Many U.S. sailors are suffering serious symptoms of radiation sickness after being contaminated during Fukushima nuclear disaster — USS Ronald Reagan was as close as a mile away as reactors melted down (VIDEO) August 15, 2013