UPDATED HERE: TV: US sailors having traits associated with radiation poisoning after Japan operation -- Bleeding from rectum -- Baby with birth defects -- Cancer -- Thyroid problems (VIDEO)
Title: SoCal Sailors Sue Japanese Utility Over Radiation
Source: Associated Press / NBC Bay Area
Date: Dec 29, 2012
SoCal Sailors Sue Japanese Utility Over Radiation
[...] Lead plaintiff Lindsay Cooper told NBC 7 she became sick after serving in Japan aboard USS Ronald Reagan.
[...] “Digestive issues have been coming up. It’s frustrating,” said Cooper.
See also: Paper: Navy sailors have experienced "great physical pain" after Fukushima radiation exposure says lawsuit -- "Therapies such as chelation and bone marrow transplants" required
Published: December 29th, 2012 at 8:39 am ET
- Report: Many sailors from USS Ronald Reagan suffered problems after 3/11 — “No amount of money would compensate me if I’m 23 years old and bleeding from my behind” -Attorney December 30, 2012
- Video: Navy sailors use no masks when scrubbing radioactive particles on USS Ronald Reagan after 3/11 — CNN: “The idea here is all about safety” December 29, 2012
- Nuclear Engineer: We’ve already seen genetic defects and radiation-induced illness after Fukushima — Baby of Navy sailor born with multiple genetic mutations, mother pregnant aboard USS Reagan for Japan rescue mission (VIDEO) March 4, 2014
- Navy sailor says clumps of hair fell out after Fukushima plume exposure — “A lot of us knew people were getting sick… bad headaches, some threw up a bit” January 8, 2013
- Fox Host: I wasn’t aware sickness among Navy sailors was so widespread after Fukushima; Experts say dangerous radioactive releases to air and ocean — Tepco didn’t give U.S. radiation data for 3 to 4 days (VIDEOS) December 20, 2013