New footage from Fukushima Unit 3 shows “large amounts of debris and sediment accumulating on fuel racks” (VIDEOS)
Enformable, February 21, 2013: TEPCO released video footage of an investigation into the Fukushima Daiichi Reactor 3 spent fuel pool [...] The footage revealed large amounts of debris and sediment accumulating on top of the spent fuel racks which will hinder the flow of water in between assemblies and could cause future cooling problems.
- Footage of large piece of debris dropping into Fukushima Unit 3 fuel pool during snowstorm (VIDEO) February 10, 2013
- New Tepco footage shows debris dangling in Fukushima Unit 3 fuel pool (VIDEO) September 13, 2012
- New underwater footage inside Unit 3 pool shows fuel rack covered in rubble (VIDEO) September 24, 2012
- Photos: Large device that fell in Fukushima Unit 3 pool was “found on the fuel rack” — “Apparently narrowly avoided striking and damaging liner” February 13, 2013
- Tepco releases footage of No. 3 Spent Fuel Pool — Shows debris, fuel racks, crane… More (VIDEOS) April 16, 2012