Atmc.jp now posting Fukushima radiation forecast maps from Swiss Meteorological Bureau — Latest shows particles traveling across Pacific (VIDEOS)
Bureau of Meteorology forecast the diffusion of radioactive material by the Swiss, Swiss Meteorological Bureau via atmc.jp, September 7, 2011:
The dispersion movie shows the forecasted particle dispersion at 3 different heights: 10 meters, 500 meters and 1500 meters.
Watch videos here.
SOURCE: Swiss Meteorological Bureau
- Latest forecast has all of California under radiation threat April 6, 7 — Shows levels as high as in Japan (VIDEO) April 4, 2011
- Monster typhoon nears Japan — Forecast shows storm to hit Fukushima Sunday (MAPS & VIDEO) September 28, 2012
- Fukushima forecast shows Cesium-137 and Iodine-131 over Northwestern US on May 5 (VIDEOS) May 2, 2011
- Cesium-137 forecast shows ‘near surface’ radiation cloud over Texas, Western US on April 15, 16 (VIDEO) April 14, 2011
- Nuclear Forecast: Radioactive particles appear to concentrate over surface of Northern California on March 28, 29 (VIDEO) March 25, 2011