Bureau of Meteorology forecast the diffusion of radioactive material by the Swiss, Swiss Meteorological Bureau via atmc.jp, September 7, 2011:
The dispersion movie shows the forecasted particle dispersion at 3 different heights: 10 meters, 500 meters and 1500 meters.
Watch videos here.
Published: September 7th, 2011 at 7:56 pm ET
- Latest forecast has all of California under radiation threat April 6, 7 — Shows levels as high as in Japan (VIDEO) April 4, 2011
- Cesium-137 forecast shows ‘near surface’ radiation cloud over Texas, Western US on April 15, 16 (VIDEO) April 14, 2011
- Monster typhoon nears Japan — Forecast shows storm to hit Fukushima Sunday (MAPS & VIDEO) September 28, 2012
- Cesium-137 forecast shows high altitude radiation cloud concentrating over California, western US on April 12 (VIDEO) April 11, 2011
- Nuclear Forecast: Radioactive particles appear to concentrate over surface of Northern California on March 28, 29 (VIDEO) March 25, 2011