NHK broadcast filmed last spring: “Over 250 microSv/hour, severer than the Red Forest — Over 300 microSv/hour, we going ahead?” (VIDEO)
Real Fukushima. more severely contaminated area than Red Forest
Upload by guardianofmyagi
Upload date: June 9, 2012
Broadcast by NHK. Filmed last spring.
Over 250 microSv/hour, severer than the Red Forest [formerly the Worm Wood Forest, refers to the trees in the 10 km² surrounding the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant].
Over 300 microSv/hour. We going ahead?
Over 300 microSv/hour, even inside the car.
- 42.85 microSv/h detected in Koriyama — 15.5 microSv/h outside NHK broadcasting station (VIDEO) December 23, 2011
- 85 microSv/h detected in mud near Fukushima gov’t office (VIDEO) June 23, 2012
- Radiation dose of 11 microsieverts per hour filmed near Tokyo (VIDEO) October 24, 2011
- NHK Special: Japan researchers found radiation levels exceeding most contaminated zone in Chernobyl called Red Forest (VIDEO) August 12, 2011
- Report: 3.5 microsieverts/hour inside Tokyo home — Later drops below .2 microsieverts/hour (VIDEO) December 22, 2011