Dr. Shuntaro Hida: Dangers of INTERNAL Radiation Exposure
Uploaded by: rumorecurioso
Uploaded August 8, 2012
At 2:45 in
Doctor Shuntaro Hida: Still now the nature of the radiation damage cannot be understood from a medical point of view, nor can it be treated.
At 4:15 in
Hida: Internal radiation exposure is indeed dangerous. Once you absorb even a low dose it will cause damage.
At 4:45 in
Hida: You should spend the rest of your lives working together to shut down nuclear plants and abolish nuclear weapons.
At 5:25 in
Hida: The government and other elites say that people don’t need to worry about internal exposure. But I’ve seen evidence to the contrary.
Published: August 9th, 2012 at 6:21 am ET
- Mainichi: They didn’t bleed and hair didn’t fall out, yet so many were deathly exhausted -Doctor on internal radiation exposure January 23, 2012
- WATCH: Sickened Minamisoma teacher with unusual rashes featured on TV segment — Doctor: “No doubt a lot of people are already being affected by internal radiation” (VIDEO) March 9, 2012
- Japanese Doctor’s Fukushima Warning: I am worried because I received calls complaining of health problems much earlier than expected July 12, 2012
- NHK: Internal radiation exposure damages DNA — Plutonium hot particle seen in cell — Avoid touching the “death ash” (VIDEO) January 22, 2012
- Head of Tokyo-area Medical Clinic: “Risk from internal exposure is 200-600 times greater than risk from external exposure” (VIDEO) May 10, 2012