Title: NHK reported the risk of internal exposure in June 2009
Source: Fukushima Diary
Date: January 21st, 2012
NHK broadcast a TV program about internal exposure risk of the victims by Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs though they keep reporting it’s not risky since 311.
In 2009, NHK broadcast a TV program to all over Japan, which was about the damage caused by internal exposure.
On the TV show, NHK introduced the picture of alpha ray emit from a particle left in a cell, which is Plutonium.
[...] even though they take out the part of skin cancer, the surrounding skin cells look normal but the DNA is actually damaged. [...]
They even call it a “death ash” to avoid touching but now they are making us eat it. [...]
Read the report here
Published: January 22nd, 2012 at 2:32 pm ET
- NHK broadcasts warnings about internal radiation exposure — Doctor: “Even a low dose will cause damage” (VIDEO) August 9, 2012
- Head of Tokyo-area Medical Clinic: “Risk from internal exposure is 200-600 times greater than risk from external exposure” (VIDEO) May 10, 2012
- Nearly 5,000 nuke plant workers suffering internal radiation exposure after ‘visiting’ Fukushima — Local gov’t to consider testing residents May 22, 2011
- Mainichi: They didn’t bleed and hair didn’t fall out, yet so many were deathly exhausted -Doctor on internal radiation exposure January 23, 2012
- Hospital: 40% of Fukushima visitors show internal exposure to radiation June 2, 2011