At 10:30 in
NHK: Many people have reported medical problems since the Fukushima nuclear disaster began.
Published: March 30th, 2013 at 11:21 am ET
- Officials want data on U.S. Navy sailors Fukushima exposure — Defense Dept. directed to reveal all medical problems for USS Reagan crew — TV: We were in a nuclear plume, how can they say there’s no health risk? It makes you wonder since “so many people are having problems” (VIDEO) January 15, 2014
- Gundersen: Medical doctors ordered to not tell patients their problems are related to Fukushima radiation — Of course they’re going to say nobody died… the data records are distorted — People of Japan are essentially a scientific experiment, but nobody’s reporting results (AUDIO) September 11, 2013
- Tokyo Mother: “Total media blackout” in Japan, lots of people developing symptoms related to Fukushima disaster (VIDEO) — “Many cases of sickness and death among young generations” not reported October 29, 2013
- Medical experts say U.N. downplaying health effects of Fukushima disaster — “A lot of people experienced acute radiation illness… bleeding noses, hair loss, nausea, diarrhoea” June 27, 2013
- Video: Unforeseen health problems now just coming to light after Fukushima disaster March 28, 2013