Title: The Threat Of Invisible Snow
Upload by: MissingSky101
Date Aired: June 22, 2012
Date Uploaded: Feb 5, 2013
At :30 in
Narrator: In March 2011 a huge earthquake hit Japan causing the Fukushima Daiichi Power Plant to explode.
Massive fallout spread over large areas and still coats the ground.
At 22:00 in
Narrator: The spot is on the road running right in front of her house. It’s a route to school the children walk down every day.
Grandmother: It’s reached 8.2 [microsieverts per hour]. The rise was unexpectedly fast. It reached 9.4 [Legal limit = 0.23].
I’m shocked. I didn’t think it could get this high.
Published: February 6th, 2013 at 11:32 am ET
- NHK: “I’m really shocked” — Growths on both young daughters’ thyroids — I deeply regret making them stand outside for hours in high radiation (VIDEO) November 10, 2012
- Leader of Fukushima Study: “Intense exposure” headed toward US west coast; Plume traveling very fast via oceanic jet — “High concentrations” to impact California coastal areas; Prolonged period of radioactive upwelling expected (VIDEO) September 18, 2014
- Japan Physician: Many children in greater Tokyo area complained of similar symptoms after 3/11 — Radiation levels in large cities in Fukushima exceed Chernobyl’s high contamination areas (VIDEO) February 28, 2013
- Japan Resident: News blackout of massive protest — This is not normal what is happening (VIDEO) June 30, 2012
- BBC: Clouds of fallout spread many kilometres across heavily populated areas — Cesium levels of rice may rise in future (AUDIO) March 6, 2012