Nuclear Fatigue Setting in Japan After 10 Months, EX-SKF, January 10, 2012:
Radiation specialist Shinzo Kimura has appeared in many NHK documentaries on radiation contamination after Fukushima. He commented on Emiko Numauchi‘s health problems [EX-SKF: "I won't know the exact details of what Kimura said in the program until I view the video yet to be uploaded. But from other tweets the above seems to summarize what he did say"]
It is an immune disease caused by stress. Teeth, nails, hair falling off, that’s auto-immune disease. So is skin inflammation. Time-lag (?). It is not caused by radiation, but she is still a victim of the nuclear accident. There’s individual difference. There may be some effect of radiation exposure.
Difference in radiation levels. I passed through Minami Soma City back in March. High levels of radiation. If you lived in that area it is possible that the radiation exposure has something to do with (the health problems). Depending on where you live, if the radiation level is low, it is possible that the problems are caused by stress.
We cannot explain the mechanism of auto-immune diseases. For example, Mr. Iwakami can tolerate a lot of stress. You cannot tell from a person with high tolerance for stress. There’s individual difference. A rabbit may die of loneliness. It’s possible for humans. To say stress (is causing these health problems) is appropriate.
It is an auto-immune disease. Stress can cause kidney diseases. It is highly possible. If you don’t think it is stress, then collect data and determine. Internal radiation exposure [is assessed] by counseling [??]
EX-SKF analysis of Kimura’s comments:
Does he make sense? If you live in areas with low radiation levels and you have health problems starting to happen after March 11, 2011, then these problems are caused by stress. If you live in areas with high radiation levels, it is probably still stress causing these problems.
Never mind that Ms. Numauchi kept saying she was far more stress-free after she quit her job as a public high school teacher. [...]
Published: January 11th, 2012 at 12:40 am ET
- WATCH… if you can: Interview with Fukushima woman losing hair, nails, teeth now available (VIDEO) January 11, 2012
- Watch (free) on Twitvid: Interview with Fukushima woman losing hair, nails, teeth — 87 minutes January 12, 2012
- Japan Radiation Professor: Women can’t control themselves — Leads to stress, then teeth & hair fall out January 14, 2012
- Journalist interviews sickened Fukushima author: 8 teeth lost — Nails fell out — Going bald (VIDEO) January 10, 2012
- Nuclear Expert in Fukushima: People’s feet turned black for years because radiation so high — Every time I turned around I saw someone who had radiation damage — Hair falling out, caughing up blood, bodies covered with boils… Officials keeping doctors from telling truth… Public being brainwashed (VIDEO) April 11, 2016