Title: Still Struggling With Fukushima
Source: NHK World News —- Nippon Hōsō Kyōkai
Upload Date: Nov 14, 2012
At ~1:00 in
Reporter: Groundwater is flowing into the reactor buildings and becoming tainted with radioactive materials.
They’re trying to collect the water and store in the tanks for decontamination.
But, they don’t deny this polluted water is seeping into the Pacific Ocean.
Published: November 14th, 2012 at 5:32 pm ET
- Tepco Official: This is extremely serious — We are unable to control radioactive water seeping out of Fukushima plant (VIDEO) August 7, 2013
- NHK: Kindergarten outside evacuation zone closed because of Fukushima radiation threat — “No one can deny the reality” (VIDEO) October 24, 2012
- Kyodo News: Extremely contaminated water is seeping into Pacific Ocean from trench under Fukushima Reactor No. 2 turbine building — Tepco: We believe it’s staying within the pit July 27, 2013
- TV: “Radioactive cover-up” at Fukushima — Experts believe “other sources of contamination” are flowing into ocean — Emergency hearing with plant officials — “TEPCO decided long ago there was no need to monitor” the water with high-level radioactive materials (VIDEO) March 1, 2015
- Watch: Japan Officials Issue Fukushima Radioactivity Alert — “The radioactive discharge is out of control” — Contamination seeping into ocean is an emergency (VIDEO) August 5, 2013