Published: August 30th, 2012 at 1:11 pm ET

August 18, 2012 post by Noro Mika, chairman of Bridges to Chernobyl, translated by Fukushima Diary:

I didn’t know how serious it (radiation exposure of sexual organs) can be until I actually went to see the medical situation in Belarus.

I didn’t know how risky it can be to let children play sports or play with mud, sit down on, or crawl on stomach in school play ground. It’s full of contaminated sand and soil.

[...]

I actually saw girls turned to be boys through secondary sexual character to be hospitalized. [Systran Translation: "I being yourself, as for seeing, when characteristic of the girl, being second next sex character, changing to the boy, the child which was hospitalized.]

In the contaminated area of Belarus, only 20% of women can bear baby.

None of the adults can take responsibility for destroyed lives of children.

Published: August 30th, 2012 at 1:11 pm ET

1. Part II: Fukushima girls have 3 times more thyroid NODULES over 10 millimeters than boys — Also 56% more medium-sized nodules than boys September 17, 2012
  2. Fukushima girls have 3 times more thyroid CYSTS over 15 millimeters than boys — Also 79% more medium-sized cysts than boys September 17, 2012
  3. Gundersen: “We’re finding now that girls are having as much as twice as many thyroid lumps as boys” — “Moms had a real legitimate reason to get their families out of there” (VIDEO) September 24, 2012
  4. Photos: Adults volunteer Japanese students “for decontamination in contaminated area” — Mounds of disaster debris September 20, 2012
  5. Chernobyl Expert says of Japan: “Everywhere I go, I hear stories similar to the Chernobyl cases” (VIDEO) October 31, 2011

27 comments to NPO Chairman from Japan: I saw girls who changed to be boys when visiting Chernobyl area

• nonuke nonuke

What I find so appalling and hard to believe is that in 1961 we seemed to know exactly where and when fallout was going to land and we actually told and warned people. Today we don't seem to have a clue. How many of you think our technology went backward? Seems more likely we are being left in the dark and that is truely a scary thing !!!

Read this old news clipping from 1961 ..what a mess …and we just let them get away with it .. for what… 50 + years !!!

• Good one nonuke.

They called FALLOUT, "ashes of death".

"upwards of 400,000 babies will be born deformed over the next several decades…" – from article 1961

I think they were most likely right.

Of course we were 'nuking' ourselves and them at the same time.

It's interesting how the article puts the blame on the 'enemy' who is always the 'bad' guy.

Nuclear Detonation Timeline "1945-1998"
      The 2053 nuclear tests and explosions… worldwide!
      (2053 is an amazing number of detonations)
      (Note: Turn up the sound, it's almost musical at one point.)

• AFTERSHOCK AFTERSHOCK

not the technology that's gone backwards, nonuke. It's the integrity of any government being strangled by the grip of globalism. Once they change the name of the United Nations to United Nationals, we'll all be clear on what's happened…

• Fall out man!

The United Multi-Nationals!

• DisasterInterpretationDissorder DisasterInterpretationDissorder

Soon to come , NWO installs creationisme in every school in every country, no more sience or biosiensce or social science, except math and bookkeeping and the ever increasing beneficial nature of a selfregulating global market, dying as a victim for it is a holy martyr thing , with the right wingers as obvious chosen ones to lead , Fox news is the voice of God and ann coulter will play the virgin Maria guiding our collective consciouss. Hide those books you have because they will be searched and burned. Back to the superstitious medievals tyranny of church and state, high tech version yeaaah !
        All for the benefit off the few come on its fun YEEEAAAAHHH !!!

• 6feetunder 6feetunder

Radiation Tax like a carbon tax so much radiation is in our environment. WHO WILL PAY FOR THIS DAMAGE?

• arclight arclight

another bridge to belarus here..

May

health
and
 education.
…"

• arclight arclight

heres a video of Ms Noro here

Radiation Causing Unusual Changes: What's Happening to Children?

This video is from a webcast program called "ContAct," webcasted on July 14, 2011 by OurPlanet-TV (http://www.ourplanet-tv.org/?q=node/287), an independent net-based media.

Translation by EX-SKF(http//:ex-skf.blospot.jp) & tokyobrowntabby and captioning by tokyobrowntabby.

• arclight arclight

Situation of persons with disabilities from the point of view of CRPD

13 out of 15 post soviet countries except belarus and Kyrgyzstan, joined the convention in different ways…"

and in this report from kazahkstan that DID sign up to it…

Respect for home and the family

"…Reproductive rights are not guaranteed. Disabled persons
    are not allowed to adopt children. There are no services to
    support family life of persons with disabilities. Rights in
    marital relations are not guaranteed…"

Equality and non-discrimination

"…There is a constitutional norm, but in reality
    discrimination takes place. Access of persons
    with disabilities to justice is restricted…"

• arclight arclight

Reacting to today's (4th October 2010) news of the award of the Nobel prize for medicine to Robert Edwards, Dr David King, Director of Human Genetics Alert (1) said, "I find it shocking that the Nobel Foundation should honour a man who has been a lifelong supporter of eugenics. That is immensely hurtful to millions of disabled people, like myself."

"…It will no doubt be argued that it would be wrong for the Nobel Foundation to refuse to award prizes to scientists because it does not like their political views. But, said Dr King, 'That argument does not apply here, because the issue of eugenics has been so totally intertwined with the whole history of genetics and reproductive technology. This is no better than giving the Peace Prize to a racist."…"

"…"When people say PGD is expensive, I always say what is the price of a disabled baby who is born. What is the cost for anyone to bear? That is a terrible price for anybody to bear, and the financial cost is immense. A PGD by comparison is a very small sum of money." …."

"..n fact, it can be argued that, like his predecessor, Marie Stopes, whose pioneering work on birth control was driven by her desire to prevent the birth of disabled people, and to reduce the fertility of the lower orders,.."

Manifesto by Disabled Women in Europe

• Time Is Short Time Is Short

I just love eugenics. It really brings out the best in people. Not.

Japan just kills them at birth. Probably true in many third world countries, too. What will the rest of the industrialized countries do when the numbers are too large to ignore, and there aren't any funds to help them?

One might argue about abortion until the cows come home, but wait until infanticide becomes a bigger issue.

• jackassrig

@arclight Thanks for the link to Ourplant-tv.org. I was raised in Amarillo Texas. My home was just a stone’s throw away from Pantex. Pantex is the facility for storing nucs. Of course in those days no one around knew what Pantex was doing and the ones that did stayed real quiet. There were just a bunch mounts out there so what. Amarillo was a typical West Texas country town. We had the Sac base there and the bombers flew 24/7. One B-52 was taking off as the other B-52 landed.

My dad drove a truck for Illinois California Express (ICX). Occasionally he would pick up a “government load” from Pantex and take it to Roswell where the B-29’s or B-17’s-I can’t remember-were stationed. He was escorted by a “government man” in front and one at the back.

• jackassrig

I was playing football in my junior year at Caprock High when I developed a swelling in my lymph glands. The swelling was under my armpits and in the groin. I could hardly walk. At the same time my right knee formed liquid. I had one large swollen knee. The doctors diagnosed it as a football knee. For the life of me I could not remember injuring my knee. I hobbled around on crutches for weeks until my doctor sent me to a knee specialist. This doctor immediately admitted me to the hospital and started tests. The doctor drained the fluid from my knee for two weeks. Nothing broken or bacteria could be found. The doctor started giving antibiotics just as the video suggested. When the doctors are stumped, they start the antibiotics. They never ever think it could be radiation. My knee eventually lost the swelling but the nodes where more contrary. They remained swollen for about a year.

• jackassrig

About this same time, I developed a heart murmur. My heart likes to stop for a while and then resume. This time I was carted off to a heart specialist. After the tests, the doctor gave me some liquid iron to drop into milk for a nightly treat. I also developed anemia. I was anemic but had much energy. Go figure. I would have my bouts with fatigue but I would recover. My energy would come back. The doctor told me “I’d grow out of it.”

A girl in my Sunday school class developed leukemia and was shipped off to Houston routinely for blood transfusions. Still no one suspected radiation. Of course no kid back then wanted to have pimples or be sick. Unpatriotic. Somehow the people muddled on and survived.

• jackassrig

We had a weatherman in Amarillo named Dan True. That’s right Dan True. I couldn’t make that up. Dan True had a geiger counter on the wall next to the weather map. Every night he would show the readings. Some nights the needle would swing far to the right. The meters then had needles not displays. The reason given for those high radiation levels was the Soviet testing in the atmosphere. Now that I look back on it, I think Pantex was leaking radiation. I will never know if Pantex was the cause of my cancer, irregular heartbeat, and anemia but it makes me wonder. Amarillo now still has high radiation levels. I guess it’s the Iranian testing that’s causing it.

• andagi andagi

Dear jackassrig,
      Thank you for providing us with your personal story. I'm glad to hear that you and your lovely wife beat the odds!
      Is this the Dan True you mention? If so, it would be interesting to know he recalls 'those days'.
      You've helped me remember my first professional position. It was in the oncology department at a major university medical center. The lead oncologists rarely interacted with patients and focused mainly on their research protocols. This has always confused me. I don't judge them, just can't relate.
      I don't think I'll ever understand the disconnect between the obvious physiological effects of radiation (even years after exposure) and the ongoing narrowed focus and ambuguity, sometimes blaming process of medical diagnosis/treatment.
      I ask anyone reading, have you ever been asked during your medical interviews (especially for cancer) if you've possibly been exposed to radiation?
      Thanks again.
      Aloha.

• jackassrig

Lymphoma is a slow cancer. With a strong immune system a person can carry the stuff around for years. When I was 46 the cancer finally overwhelmed my immune system and I took sick. I think it was also aggravated by the time I spent in a refinery. The crap in a refinery won’t hurt you either.

Doctors will treat flu symptoms. Doctors will load you up with antibiotics. Doctors will not treat for radiation. It’s up to each person not to be bamboozled. My wife developed skin cancer. For years her dermatologist told her the spot was nothing to worry about. My wife had to insist on a biopsy. Bingo skin cancer. A four inch incision cured her. Two years chemo cured me. With all this junk in the air, stay vigilant. Loose your health and you loose it all.

• jackassrig

I'm not sure how we got to this point. I think perhaps the country is so damn paranoid. When I was a kid there was a communist behind every tree. So the nuclear thing kept escalating and escalating. So here we are.

• jackassrig

@nonuke When I get some time I going to try to digest that information. Thanks for the link.